- Chemical-free cast iron dosa pan.
- Makes the crispiest dosas, uttapams.
- 100% natural and eco-friendly.
- Non-stick pan requires less oil when cooking.
- As it is made from cast iron, it treats iron deficiency.
About The VillageFair Cast Iron Pan
Village fair cast iron dosa pan is made from free cast iron which gets included in the food and helps treat iron deficiency. It is a 100% natural and eco-friendly product that is good for health and the environment. It is safe to use and has high durability. The pan provides a non-stick texture and evenly heats the food. It is made from a single piece of cast iron, so there is no issue of breakage. The iron pan also utilizes less amount of oil as it is made from cast iron compared to other non-stick utensils.
Benefits of The VillageFair Cast Iron Pan
- Made from free-cast iron which is good for health and the environment.
- Injects iron into the food and helps treat iron deficiency.
- Non-stick pan and requires less oil for cooking.
- Made from a single piece of cast iron and hence no breakage of handles or other pieces.
- It has high durability and is easy to clean.
How is it Made
1) Cast Iron
Village Fair cast iron dosa pan is a 100% natural and eco-friendly product that is non-sticky and enhances the nutritional level of food by injecting iron and eliminating extra fats from it (by requiring less oil for cooking). The dosa pan is made from free cast iron which gets injected into the food thus making it rich in the mineral which is especially good for women, adolescent girls and children. Cast iron cookware can adapt to different styles of cooking and are hence known for their versatility. Excellent for water-based cooking, traditional cooking, boiling, frying, grilling and roasting. Cast iron skillet can double up as ovenware for baking too.
Why use this Product
- They prevent the food from burning. Since iron has a poor thermal conductivity which is significantly lower than Aluminum and copper metals, this traditional iron vessel remains heated uniformly and throughout the surface, discouraging uneven heat distribution which can potentially burn unattended and unsupervised food left in the pan to cook, unlike their aluminium and steel counterparts.
- Food cooks evenly and from the inside as well. The explanation behind this is that since cast iron has a very high emissivity of heat, it means that the iron vessel gets very hot on putting it over the flame. This can be felt by putting one’s hand around the pan, without touching it and they can feel that the heat is radiating from the pan. This means that the radiating heat penetrates the food substance deeper, cooking it from the inside, unlike aluminium or stainless steel cookware which only cooks the food that is in touch with the surface of the pan.
- Doesn’t use Teflon and polyfluoro carbons in the manufacturing process which on bioaccumulation causes significant neurological, reproductive and gastrointestinal dysfunction and has been regarded as a health hazard. These chemicals aren’t just toxic, but also a bane for the environment because they take years to get biodegraded and hence is also an environmental concern.
- Size: 11 Inches in diameter and weight is 2.2kg.
- Texture: It is a free cast iron, non-stick pan.
- Colour: It is metallic silver grey in colour.
- Protect your hands. Use a towel to hold the handle if it gets overheated.
- Don’t wash it with soap, as it destroys the non-stick seasoning on the pan.
- Dry the pans on stovetops because moisture will oxidize the iron and cause it to rust.
Also read: 10 Reasons to Use Cast Iron Utensils
The VillageFair Cast Iron Pan - Large 11 Rating ₹ 2255
A chemical free non-stick cast iron dosa pan by Village fair. Cast iron utensils are known to help in the case of iron deficiency. So get the health benefits while making crispiest dosas and uttapams.