- Completely organic, natural and gentle.
- Most moisturizing and cleansing of all beard oils.
- The beard oil that nourishes the hair and repairs split ends.
- Makes the beard softer and shinier.
- Facilitates growth.
- Suitable for tackling thinning, weak or damaged beard hair.
- Improves the overall quality and texture of the beard.
About Riley’s All Natural Beard Oil
Claiming to be the best among its competitors, Riley’s All Natural Beard Oil can be used not just to moisturize beard but also aid in its growth. Containing a variety of carefully chosen essential oils, combined with the carrier oils of jojoba and argan, it deeply nourishes the hair, and improves its texture. In addition to this, this organic beard oil also conditions and fixes damaged beard hair as well as repair the split ends. As a result, the beard feels softer and voluminous. It also helps to curb the itching that accompanies the growth of new beard hair. With no unnatural chemicals or additives, it ditches the fake fragrances and colourants, to be the most effective natural beard oil around.
Benefits of Riley’s All Natural Beard Oil
- Guaranteed as the best natural beard oil.
- This oil softens; conditions and repairs damaged hair or split ends.
- Nourishes the hair and facilitates beard growth.
- Helps stop the itch caused by the growth of new hair.
- No harmful chemicals or preservatives.
- No additives, or artificial fragrant and colourants.
1) Virgin Argan Oil
Virgin Argan oil is a pure form of oil that is suitable for application on skin. Argan oil helps treat a variety of skin condition like eczema, infections, acne and so on. Its biotin content is useful for treating dryness, dullness, and split ends of the beard hair.
2) Jojoba Oil
Jojoba oil is an emollient, that is, it calms the skin down, and stimulates hair follicles. Often used for treating skin diseases like psoriasis, pimples, and inflammations, it is an excellent enhancer of beard growth. Jojoba oil moisturizes beard and has healing properties.
3) Hibiscus Oil
This essential oil is a powerhouse of goodness. It facilitates hair growth, controls premature greying of the beard, prevents hair fall, and thinning of the beard, and moisturizes the hair, improving its texture. Preventing split ends, it is also known for stopping itchiness of the skin and preserving the natural lustre of the beard.
4) Patchouli Oil
Patchouli oil is useful for preventing skin inflammation and infections. Its astringent properties control the loosening of the skin and hair loss from the beard. Also known to act as an anti-depressant, this oil stimulates the blood circulation, increasing hair growth. At the same time, it eliminates bad odour.
5) Frankincense Oil
Another essential oil used in this natural beard oil, this ingredient kills the harmful germs and bacteria and enhances the healing of the skin. It reduces itchiness, inflammation, and pain. Moreover, frankincense oil acts as a stress-buster, relieving negative emotions.
How to Use
- The amount of beard oil that needs to be used depends on the length of your beard. On an average 6 drops is enough. But as the beard grows in length and volume, you may have to increase it to 10 drops.
- Rub the oil in your palms and evenly spread it out.
- Apply it on your skin underneath the beard first, and then work it out till the beard hair tips.
- Do not exclude the mustache while following this procedure.
- It is best to apply it after a warm shower when the skin is a little damp, as the pores of the skin will still be open, and the oil will get absorbed faster.
- The frequency of usage depends on the length of the beard and climate of your area. For example, daily usage for a longer beard is recommended. But if you live in a humid area, applying it 3-4 times a week is a better option.
Who is it for
- Beard Type: This organic beard oil is for men who not just want a beard growth, but also desire a healthy and well-textured beard.
- Age: The product is suitable for people who are 20 Years or above.
- Gender: For Men.
- Concern: Beard Growth, Conditions Beard, Removes Itchiness.
- Texture: It has a smooth texture.
- Colour: The colour is natural, no artificial colour has been added.
- Smell: It has a cool and pleasant fragrance.
The oil comes in a dark tinted glass bottle, with a dropper. The dropper helps control the amount of this beard growth oil that is to be taken out for use. The outer packaging is a Beige-Brown coloured box, made of paper. Both the bottle and the box have a man drawn on their labels.
- Do not over-use the amount. A small amount goes a long way.
- Store the oil in a cool and dry place, away from the sunlight.
- It is better to first cleanse the beard before using the oil.
- Check for any allergies before using it, by performing a patch test. That is, rub a small amount of this beard oil on a visible but small patch of skin, and wait for 5-10 minutes. If there is irritation, avoid using the oil. If not, then you may go ahead with it.
Rileys All Natural Beard Oil Review ₹ 999
This moisturizing and cleansing beard oil by Rileys contains some of the finest oils for hair care – argan oil and jojoba oil. It nourishes and repairs your beard hair by deeply penetrating into your hair follicles.