Patanjali Coconut Oil
- Made from good quality coconuts.
- Chemical-free with no added preservative.
- Pure coconut oil for well-nourished, thick and long hair.
- It can also be used to achieve soft and supple skin.
- Made purely from coconuts, this oil is edible and can be used in cooking.
About Patanjali Coconut Oil
Patanjali Coconut Oil is processed from the finest quality coconuts to lock in nutrients that nourish your hair to become long and thick. It can also be used for cooking purposes since it is chemical-free and has no added preservative.
Benefits of Patanjali Coconut Oil
- Foster long and healthy hair.
- Treat dry and rough skin.
- Being an edible oil, it can be used for cooking.
- It has no added preservatives or chemicals and so it makes hair stronger and thick.
Key Ingredients of Patanjali Coconut Oil
Hand-picked fresh coconuts make the oil a nourishing supplement for your hair, skin, and health.
How to Apply/Use Patanjali Coconut Oil
- For hair– Take out an adequate amount and apply it to the roots of your scalp. Massage for 5-10 minutes.
- For skin– Take little quantity and lightly massage on dryness affected area.
- For cooking– Usage the same as that of groundnut or sunflower oil.
Who is it for
- Patanjali Coconut Oil does not target a specific audience.
- It can be used by everyone of every age group.
- Colour– Transparent. The oil is a clear liquid.
- Texture– Light consistency. It is thin and non-sticky. The oil easily reaches the roots of your hair to provide nourishment from within.
- Smell– Fresh coconut smell.
The oil comes in an opaque white-colored bottle with a flip open cap to avoid sunlight’s effect and spillage.
Precautions When Using a Patanjali Coconut Oil
People with oily skin should refrain from using oil on their skin to avoid possibilities of acne.
Patanjali Coconut Oil Rating ₹ 75
Patanjali Coconut Oil is rich in the goodness of coconuts that condition hair so it becomes long, thick and shiny. The saturated fats in the oil make it a great supplement for soft and supple skin without making the skin vulnerable to acne.