- Pantene Oil Replacement
- About Pantene Oil Replacement
- Benefits of Pantene Oil Replacement
- Key Ingredients of Pantene Oil Replacement
- About Pantene
Pantene Oil Replacement
- Contains Paraben
- Hair cream and serum
- Pro V formula
- The shelf life of 2 years
- Economical Product
About Pantene Oil Replacement
Champi is the best way to condition and repairs your hairs, it also relaxes the body and mind. A good Champi with an equally good massage soothes every pain and is rejuvenating but it comes with its own disadvantages, it is messy, linens get a lot of stains, overnight oiling and then rinsing it the next day is time-taking. Most of the times we tend to skip oiling our hairs due to this, but in this avoidance, our hairs suffer a lot, they get all damaged, the cuticles suffer and they don’t get the nourishment which they need, from inside they always cannot get it and as one does not does oil the outside source also gets somewhat vanished. For solving this problem, Pantene has brought it’s Pantene Oil Replacement, it is just like oil but it is not an oil. It has Pro V formula which nourishes the hairs and can be used as a serum and an oil bath. It doesn’t need to be kept overnight and works out in just one hour. Pantene Oil Replacement is an excellent formula which can be used in oil while getting all the benefits of oil.
Benefits of Pantene Oil Replacement
- Not a messy product
- Very easy to use
- Can be used as an oil or a serum, dual use
- Works quickly
- Nourishes hairs really well
- Works on the scalp as well
- Makes hair soft
- Makes hair shiny
- Easily available
Key Ingredients of Pantene Oil Replacement
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethicone, GlutamicAcid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, EDTA, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene
How to Use Pantene Oil Replacement
- Detangle your hairs
- Apply the product on your hands directly
- Massage from root to tip
- Leave for one hour or half an hour
- Wash your hair
Who is it for
- Hair type- Suitable for all kinds of hairs
- Age- People of any age can use this product, its children-friendly also
- Gender- All the genders can use it
- Concern- nourished hairs, shiny soft hairs
- Texture- creamy texture
- Smell- pleasant smell
- Colour- white
The product comes in a plastic tube, more like the tubes of toothpaste, the product has all golden packaging, it has a flip-top cap and a screw cap as well. It is lightweight, easy to handle and very travel-friendly.
Pantene Oil Replacement Side Effects
● Ingredients should be checked for possible allergies
● Use the matching shampoo for a better result
Pantene was created by a Swiss man named Hoffman, it is an American brand which was first introduced in 1945 in Europe. Pantene is named after Panthenol which is a shampoo ingredient.
1. Is Pantene Oil Replacement good for hair?
Yes, Pantene Oil Replacement is good for hairs, it is just like oil without the greasiness and hassle, it works in less time and can be used as a serum as well. It nourishes and makes the hair healthy.
2. Can men use Pantene Oil Replacement?
Yes, Pantene Oil Replacement can be used by men as well, it is not specifically for women, any person concerned about his or her hairs can use it.
3. Can we use Pantene Oil Replacement on scalp?
It can be used on the scalp but the advice is not to massage much it like oil as it is not oil so apply with light hands on the scalp.
4. What is the price of Pantene shampoo?
Pantene shampoo is economical, depending on the type you bought, the price range is between Rupees 100 to Rupees 300.
5. Can Pantene Oil Replacement use as a heat protectant?
Pantene Oil Replacement nourishes hairs but do not protect the hairs from heat, it can be used to nourish hairs but for protecting hairs from heat, it cannot give much help, for nourishing hairs, it is good.
Pantene Oil Replacement Rating ₹ 150
Get the benefits of Champi without actually doing it with Pantene Oil Replacement use it as serum or as oil and get gorgeous hairs.