Nivea Oil Control Moisturiser for Men helps hydrating oily skin while controlling excess oil production. Whitanat Vita complex helps brighten skin.
- Nivea Oil control Moisturiser for Men
- About Nivea Oil Control Moisturizer for Men
- Benefits of Nivea Oil Control Moisturiser for Men
- Key ingredients of Nivea Oil Control Moisturiser for Men
- How to use Nivea Oil Control Moisturiser for Men
- Packaging of Nivea Oil Control Moisturiser for Men
- Side effects of Nivea Oil Control Moisturiser for Men
- About Nivea
Nivea Oil control Moisturiser for Men
- The moisturizer curbs dull and dry skin.
- It Moisturises and evens out skin tone.
- Contains Whitanat vita complex formulation.
- It helps control oil and also prevents acne caused by excess oil.
About Nivea Oil Control Moisturizer for Men
Nivea Oil Control Moisturiser for Men is formulated for oily skin types. The product hydrates skin while controlling the oil and acne caused by it. The whitanat vita complex formulation helps brighten skin and achieving even tone over time. The moisturizer clears pores and tightens them improving skin texture.
Benefits of Nivea Oil Control Moisturiser for Men
- Controls oil and prevents acne.
- Refines and tightens pores.
- Clinically proven to brighten skin.
- Helps to achieve even skin tone.
- Keeps skin hydrated without making it oily.
- Improves skin texture over usage.
- Contains UV filters and prevents sun damage and skin-darkening.
Key ingredients of Nivea Oil Control Moisturiser for Men
Aqua, Cyclomethicone, Alcohol Denat., Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Glyceryl Glucoside, 4-Butylresorcinol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Carnitine, Magnesium Chloride, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dimethiconol, Trisodium EDTA, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Parfum, CI 77891
How to use Nivea Oil Control Moisturiser for Men
- Cleanse your face with a cleanser.
- Take a generous amount of the moisturizer into palm.
- Apply it on the skin and gently massage over the face and neck.
- Use it twice regularly for best results.
Nivea Oil Control Moisturiser for Men is suitable for
- Nivea Oil Control Moisturiser is suitable for men with oily skin types.
- The product hydrates skin well while controlling the oil.
Physical attributes of Nivea Oil Control Moisturiser for Men
- Colour- The Nivea Oil Control Moisturiser is white in colour.
- Texture- Nivea Oil Control Moisturiser has a very light-medium consistency and blends into skin easily.
- Fragrance- The product has a very mild fragrance which doesn’t linger for a long time. The fragrance is not strong and wouldn’t effect sensitive noses as well.
Packaging of Nivea Oil Control Moisturiser for Men
- The Moisturiser comes in a compact grey tube with a lid.
- It travels friendly too.
- The moisturizer is priced at Rs.190 for 50ml.
Side effects of Nivea Oil Control Moisturiser for Men
- The moisturizer is not known to have any side effects.
- However, The Nivea Oil Control Moisturiser may tend to dry out if used on normal or dry skin types as it is not suitable for any other skin types apart from oily skin.
- For oily skin types, the moisturizer is a good pick.
Nivea is over a 100-year-old German personal care brand that specializes in body care. The brand brought about a revolution in the skincare industry with its classic oil and water based cream which still stands as a market leader. Nivea is known for its promising quality and consistency in its skincare range.
1. Is Nivea Cream good for men?
Yes, Nivea Oil Control Moisturiser is good for men. It moisturises skin well without making it oily.
2. Can Nivea soft be used on face?
Yes, Nivea soft is a light moisturiser that can be used on face. However, it may not suit extremely dry skin as a richer hydration is needed for such skin types. The moisturiser works great on face with oily skin type.
3. Is Nivea cream good for oily skin?
Nivea Oil control Moisturiser is good for oily skin for good hydration without making the skin oily. The moisturiser is specifically formulated to suit oily skin types.
4. Does Nivea Cream darken skin?
No, Nivea Oil Control Moisturiser doesn’t darken skin. Nivea Oil Control Moisturizer has Whitanat vita complex which has skin brightening properties. The moisturiser helps brighten skin even better.
5. Can Nivea Cream Remove pimples?
Nivea Oil Control Moisturiser is targeted to control excessive oil production which might be causing acne in many cases. Hence, it indirectly helps in controlling pimples.
Nivea Oil Control Moisturiser For Men Rating ₹ 190
Nivea Oil Control Moisturiser for Men helps hydrating oily skin while controlling excess oil production. It also has UV filters. Prevents sun damage and Whitanat Vita Complex which helps brighten skin. Hence, the product offers multiple benefits at an affordable price point. Oily skin people looking for a suitable moisturizer can sure give this a shot.