- “Broad Spectrum sunscreen”- It gives complete protection from both UVA and UVB rays.
- Since it’s an SPF 50+ sunscreen, it provides protection from harmful Sunrays for the longest time as compared to other SPF sunscreens.
- It is water resistant to a suggested length of time.
- It feels light and non-greasy on the skin and hence claims the “Dry Touch Technology” title.
About Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock (SPF 50+ Sunscreen)
This product is a Broad-Spectrum sunscreen, in detail it means protection from-UVA- short wave rays which affect the surface layer of skin, while, UVB- long range waves which effect deep inside the skin. It is an SPF 50+ sunscreen, which is like a measuring factor, lets us know for how long it blocks UV rays, SPF 50+ being the highest amount of time a sunscreen can work. It curbs skin damage, sagging of skin, loss of moisture from the body, etc.
Benefits of using Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock (SPF 50+ Sunscreen)
- It gets absorbed into the skin easily and feels light on the skin.
- It provides both skin nourishment and protection from sunburns.
- Protects from tanning and skin damage.
- It doesn’t clog the skin pores and thereby hinders blackheads creation.
- It provides complete protection from UV rays and skin cancer causing rays.
- It is water resistant to a certain period of time and hence can be used before heading to a pool or beach or working out.
- Convenient to carry it in a small travel kit or handbag.
Avobenzone, Homosalate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, Oxybenzone.
How to use Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock (SPF 50+ Sunscreen)
- It should be applied 15 mins before heading outdoors or getting into a pool.
- It should be reapplied to the skin, after towel drying it, for every 80 minutes spent in the water,
- Can be used both on the face and the skin.
Who is it for
- The sunscreen can be used by men and women of all ages and skin types.
- It should be applied before getting exposed to the sun.
- It has a thick viscosity and is a white coloured cream, but has a light, non-greasy feel on the skin.
The sunscreen is packaged in a White plastic tube with a screw type cap, with a 30 ml capacity. It is leakage-free and can be included in a handbag or travel bag without hesitation.
- It should not be applied to eyes or sensitive parts of the body.
- After the cream is applied, 15 minutes of a gap should be taken, before getting exposed to Sun or hitting outdoors.
Neutrogena offers an exclusive collection of Facial Cleansers, Toners, Serums, Moisturisers; several Body care essentials- which serve different types of skin needs and Makeup & Haircare essentials as well. It offers Men’s skincare essentials as well. The products of Neutrogena are all Dermatologist recommended, and hence can be used without a doubt.
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock Rating ₹ 199
Skin is subjected to different harsh environmental factors which mainly includes UV rays from the Sun. But this reason cannot stop us from heading outdoors, that’s when Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock (SPF 50+ Sunscreen) unveils its powers of damage protection and control. It can be considered as both anti-aging and sunscreen cream, as damage from harsh sun rays cause Skin sagging and sunburns, which make the skin look dull. It works well on any type of skin and has all the mentioned benefits, which makes it an ultimate Sunscreen lotion available in the market. For those who want to put an end to their “Full sleeves” fashion (fearing sunburns or tanning), can definitely trust Neutrogena Sunscreen- Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock.