Neutrogena oil-free moisturizer for combination skin is a lightweight moisturizer that moisturizes dry areas while controlling oily shine.
- Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture For Combination Skin
- About Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture For Combination Skin
- Benefits of Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture For Combination Skin
- Key Ingredients of Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture For Combination Skin
- How to Apply Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture For Combination Skin
- About Neutrogena
Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture For Combination Skin
- Lightweight moisturizer
- Comes with Dual-action formula that moisturizes dry areas while controlling oily shine.
- Gives softer, smoother skin with a natural matte finish.
- Lasts all day.
About Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture For Combination Skin
Neutrogena oil free moisturizer is a lightweight moisturizer which is designed for combination skin. The product claims to gently moisturize the dry areas simultaneously controlling the oil and shine which is made possible with the oil absorbing microsponge. The product gives soft skin with a natural matte finish that lasts all day. The moisturizer being non-comedogenic, doesn’t clog pores. It is alcohol-free and fragrance-free and is dermatologically tested.
Benefits of Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture For Combination Skin
The product claims have been listed below
- Clinically proven to moisturize normalize combination skin by moisturizing dry areas while controlling shine in oily areas.
- Lightweight, non-greasy formula.
- Clinically proven oil-absorbing microsponge system controls oil and shines in the T-zone.
- Gives natural, matte finish that lasts all day.
Key Ingredients of Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture For Combination Skin
Water; Cyclomethicone; Cetyl Caprylate; Glycerin; Cetyl Ricinoleate; Stearyl Alcohol; Glyceryl Stearate; PEG-100 Stearate; Acrylates Copolymer; Lysine Carboxymethyl Cysteinate; Lysine Thiazolidine Carboxylate; Tocopherol; Silica; Xanthan Gum; Methylparaben; Propylparaben; Diazolidinyl Urea; Benzalkonium Chloride.
How to Apply Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture For Combination Skin
- Pump a generous amount of product into your palms.
- Spread it over the face and neck.
- Gently massage the moisturizer to blend it into the skin.
- Suitable for- The product mentions that it is specifically formulated for combination skin, typically oily T-zone and dry skin areas.
- Colour- The moisturizer is white in colour.
- Consistency- It has a medium to a thick consistency.
- Fragrance- It has a very mild smell to it.
The moisturizer comes in a sturdy white plastic bottle with a pump that can be locked. And hence it is travel-friendly too. The moisturizer is priced at Rs.299 for 118 ml.
- By far, there are no observed side effects of this product.
- However, people without combination skin are advised not to choose this moisturizer as it may not suit well.
Neutrogena is an America-based brand establishing in a wide range of personal care including skin care, hair care and cosmetics. The brand operated in over 70 countries and is a part of Johnson and Johnson group.
1. Is Neutrogena good for combination skin?
Yes, the Neutrogena products that are specified for combination skin are really effective.
2. Is Neutrogena oil-free moisturizer good for acne?
The product claims to have dual action of moisturizing dry areas and oil control in T-zone. Though it might not really help in getting rid of acne, it can serve as a good and suitable moisturizer.
3. Which Neutrogena face wash is best?
Neutrogena has a range of face washes for different skin types including dry skin, oily skin, normal skin, and combination skin. One has to choose a suitable one according to their skin type for the best results.
4. Should I moisturize acne?
Yes, every skin needs a moisturizer regardless of the skin type. But care should be taken to use only oil-free and non- comedogenic moisturizers which can prevent worsening acne.
5. Is Neutrogena a good brand?
Yes, Neutrogena is by far a good and trustable brand in skin care and personal care with over 80 years of history.
Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture For Combination Skin Rating ₹ 327
Neutrogena oil-free moisturiser for combination skin is overall an affordable and decent product to invest in if you have combination skin and are looking for a moisturiser which works