The men’s personal care sections in the market and online stores have been expanding every month. Face products such as face wash which had a larger focus on women for decades are now increasingly catering to their male audience, with some brands and products specializing to focus on skincare requirements of men. Naturally, the range of natural and organic products to cater to men’s face care has seen an seen increased demand as well. While men’s interest in face care is increasing, sometimes they could use a little help to discover the best products for themselves. So we’ve shortlisted a few best men’s face wash for you here.
- Top 8 Men’s Face Washes
- Himalaya Men Intense Oil Clear Lemon Face Wash
- The Body Shop for Men Maca Root Face Wash
- O3+ Men Tea Tree Mela Derm Cleansing Gel Face Wash
- Himalaya Power Glow Licorice Face Wash
- Kama Ayurveda Rose and Jasmine Face Cleanser
- Organic Harvest 3-in-1 Paraben Free Face Wash
- Biotique Bio Berberry Hydrating Cleanser
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Gentle Face Wash
- Why is Face Wash Important?
- When and How Often to use Face Wash?
- How to Choose the Best Face Wash
- Things to Consider when Purchasing Face Wash
- How to Wash Face: Step by Step Guide
- Difference between Face wash, Cleanser, Scrub & Soap
Top 8 Men’s Face Washes
8Himalaya Men Intense Oil Clear Lemon Face Wash
This face wash contains lemon which cleanses the skin and gives it a healthy glow. It also helps control oil production as well.
- Soap free-cleanser
- Does not make the skin greasy
- Suitable for all skin types
overall, this is a mild, natural cleanser that is budget-friendly and works perfectly fine on men across all ages and skin types.
7The Body Shop for Men Maca Root Face Wash
Ingredients such as Maca Root, Glycerine, and Brazil nut make this natural cleanser exotic. It helps boost skin vitality and is not abrasive or harsh on the skin whatsoever.
- Leaves the skin squeaky clean.
- Deep cleanses the pores.
If you are looking to invest in your skin care seriously, then this is a great, natural option to go for.
6O3+ Men Tea Tree Mela Derm Cleansing Gel Face Wash
This face wash from the brand 03+ contains natural ingredients such as Aloe Vera and Tea tree extracts
- Deep cleans the pores.
- Removes dead skin cell accumulation.
- Improves skin texture.
May dry your skin out if you belong to the dry skin family.
This is a great affordable option for those who suffer from extremely oily and acne-prone skin.
5Himalaya Power Glow Licorice Face Wash
The Licorice Face wash is enriched with ingredients such as Licorice, Wood Apple shell powder, and Alfalfa which helps maintain a healthy skin tone.
- It is powered by the Active Boost technology.
- Has anti-oxidant properties that soothe the skin.
Extremely budget-friendly and mild on the skin. This is a must for those who suffer from sensitive or acne-prone skin type.
4Kama Ayurveda Rose and Jasmine Face Cleanser
Contains natural ingredients such as Vetiver, jasmine essential oil, jojoba oil and Aloe wood which provides the skin with the nourishment that it needs.
- Does not strip the skin of its natural oils.
- Helps eliminate the appearance of dull or lifeless skin.
- Deep cleanses the skin from within.
This is an investment face wash with all the natural ingredients that work in sync with each other to give your skin exactly what it needs.
Check here to know more about the detailed review of Kama Ayurveda Rose and Jasmine face Cleanser.
3Organic Harvest 3-in-1 Paraben Free Face Wash
This paraben-free natural face wash contains ingredients such as pure Ribose that is extracted from the corn-seed sugars.
- Removes hardened sebum
- Scrubs away all the deep-rooted impurities.
An all-natural affordable option for a men’s exfoliating face wash that leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean and healthy like never before.
2Biotique Bio Berberry Hydrating Cleanser
This skin-balancing face wash contains ingredients such as the extracts of bearberry, fenugreek and almond oil to pamper your skin, the right way.
- Revitalizes skin from within.
- Moisturizes and hydrates dry and dull skin.
Not suitable for those with oily skin.
Super-affordable natural top-rated men’s face wash that is an absolute must try.
1The Body Shop Vitamin E Gentle Face Wash
A natural face wash that contains Vitamin E ensures that the moisture of the skin is retained.
- Gives your skin a healthy glow.
- Eliminates surface impurities and pollutants.
- Not a budget-product.
A great option if you are looking for a face wash that heals and rejuvenates the skin from within.
Why is Face Wash Important?
Washing your face with a face wash is important because:
- It gets rid of excess oil and sebum production by the skin.
- Deep cleanses clogged pores, eliminating dust and pollution residues.
- Improves the texture of the skin.
When and How Often to use Face Wash?
There is a reasonable extent to which you should use a face wash. Washing your face too often with a face wash can lead to stripping your skin of the natural oils that it possesses. This, in turn, will lead to the sebaceous glands secreting more oil, making your skin greasy or other negative effects. Thus, it is advised to wash your face twice a day, preferably when you wake up and right before you go to bed.
How to Choose the Best Face Wash
Different face washes work differently on people. A face wash that works wonders on one person may end up breaking out someone else. Thus, ensure that you pick a face wash that does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to. At the same time, make sure that the face wash is meant for your skin type. We have put together the most practical tips for you in the next section.
Things to Consider when Purchasing Face Wash
There are a few things that you have to consider before you take the plunge and buy a face wash for yourself. Some of them include
- The face wash must be free of harmful chemicals such as sulphates and parabens.
- The face wash must be meant for your skin type.
- The face wash must not contain any ingredient that you have or may develop an allergy towards.
How to Wash Face: Step by Step Guide
- The right time to wash your face is, in the morning, right after you wake up and at night before you go to sleep.
- Work up the lather of the face wash on your skin.
- Moderately cold to lukewarm water is the best.
- Massage the product for about 2 minutes into the skin so that it gets absorbed better.
Difference between Face wash, Cleanser, Scrub & Soap
A face wash and a cleanser are the same, where both help eliminates residues of makeup, oil, dirt and free radicals from the skin. However, a face wash may contain soap whereas a cleanser is soap-free and much milder than a traditional face wash. A general soap is harsher on the skin, but it also works as a face wash does.
A scrub, on the other hand, contains exfoliating particles that help deep cleanse the pores, unclogging them in the process.
So, go ahead choose a natural men’s face wash that works best for you. Give your skin the nourishment that it needs to be healthy, dirt-free and look great!
Also read: Top 7 Face Scrub/Exfoliator for Men