- Chemical free and all natural.
- Pure vegetable oil-based product.
- Fights germs, harmful bacteria and dirt, leaving the dishes sparkling.
- Biodegradable and eco-friendly at disposal.
- Safe for children.
- A rich citric aroma of freshness.
About Mountain Herbs Natural Dish Washing Liquid
Keeping our utensils spotless clean is vital for our health, but the harmful chemicals in our average store-bought liquid dishwasher make us think twice! But Mountain Herbs Natural Dishwashing Liquid finally presents us with an opportunity to be healthy, without the use of chemicals. This is a 100% chemical free dishwasher that leaves our utensils clean and sparkling, and at the same time protects the softness of our hands. It is completely toxin free and is safe for kids.
Benefits of Mountain Herbs Natural Dish Washing Liquid
- Completely natural dishwashing liquid.
- A liquid dishwasher that has anti-bacterial properties.
- Effectively cleans off the germs, bacteria, and dirt from the dishes, without harming our skin.
- Safe for kids.
- A unique formula that is plant-based, without fake fragrances or colour.
- A non-toxic biodegradable cleaning product.
1) Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is a must-have around the kitchen not just for use in food, but also to clean dishes. It acts as lubrication and prevents food particles from sticking onto the utensil. It removes hard water stains from dishes and helps add on an extra shine to them. It is also helpful for sanitizing wooden utensils and cutting board, and at the same time is a great ingredient for removing sticky cookie left-over from the baking tins.
Check here to know about the beauty benefits of Coconut oil.
2) Rice Bran Oil
Rice bran oil is filled with nutrients like Vitamin E that is extremely good for health. But even in a liquid dishwasher, it helps to go gentle on the skin – that is the hands that do the cleaning. Rice bran oil has anti-oxidant properties that moisturize the skin and keeps it soft. It also prevents sticking of dirt on the utensils.
3) Castor Oil
Like coconut oil, castor oil too acts as a lubricant that prevents dirt and dust from sticking onto the dishes. It has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties that aid in cleaning up of the utensils, leaving them sparkling clean. It also helps protect the skin, by moisturizing it and preventing the skin from cracking under prolonged exposure to soap and water.
How to Use
- In a bowl, combine 50% of the Mountain Herbs Natural Dishwashing Liquid with 50% water.
- Wet your utensils.
- Dip a sponge or a scrub in the prepared liquid (in point 1), and rub it gently over and around the utensil.
- Work it out into a lather.
- Rinse off the soap from the dish with water.
Who is it for
- Type: It is for use by adults who want to keep their utensils sparkling clean, without making their hands rough and hard. It is also for those who are concerned about the environment.
- Concern: Dishwashing, Stain Removal.
- Texture: It has a gel-based consistency.
- Smell: With a combination of lemon, lemongrass and orange oil, it gives a rich citric aroma.
This Non-Toxic Biodegradable Cleaning Product comes in a transparent cylindrical bottle, with a screw cap. It is packed in a paper box that is biodegradable.
- Do not let it come in contact with your eyes. Wash your eyes with cold water if it does happen. Consult a doctor if irritation persists.
- Although safe for kids, it is to be kept away from them, as they might ingest it.
- This liquid dishwasher is strictly for external use only.
Mountain Herbs Natural Dish Washing Liquid Rating ₹ 185
It is a lucid vegetable oil-based product that contains freshness of citric aroma. Effectively cleans off the germs, bacteria and dirt from the dishes, without harming your skin.