- L’Oréal Paris Casting Cream Gloss
- About L’ORÉAL Paris Casting Cream Gloss
- Benefits of L’Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss
- Key Ingredients of L’Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss
- About L’ORÉAL
L’Oréal Paris Casting Cream Gloss
- Contains chemicals
- SLS free
- Easily available
- Comes with conditioner
- Ammonia free
- Non-permanent color
About L’ORÉAL Paris Casting Cream Gloss
Colouring hairs is fun, we like to experiment alot with colours, be it red, burgundy or blue, we love colouring. Colouring is cumbersome, it most of the times steals the nutrients from our hairs also, but, do not stop because of this, L’Oréal Paris Casting Cream Gloss is just the hair colour you wanted,it nourishes the hairs with it’s Royal Jelly Conditioner, the colour comes out beautifully and the colouring process is very simple as well. L’Oréal Casting Cream Gloss is intense in colour, it comes in exciting shades, the conditioner provided with the dye is also very rich, it makes the hairs very soft and gloosy. It comes with gloves which allows you to freely use your hands without staining them. It has a non-drip formula which makes it easy for beginners also. L’Oréal Paris Casting Cream Gloss is an excellent dye and gives a great colouring experience.
Benefits of L’Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss
- Easily available
- Non- drip formula
- Comes in beautiful colours
- Comes with gloves
- Nourishes hairs with Royal Jelly Conditioner
- Lasts upto 28 shampoos
- Adds shine to hair
Key Ingredients of L’Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ethanolamine, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Toluene-2, 5-Diamine, Polyquaternium-6, Glycol Distearate, Resorcinol, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano]/Silica Dimethyl Silylate, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, 2, 4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCl, M-Aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Mica, Sodium Metabisulfite, Thioglycerin, 2-Methylresorcinol, Pentasodium Pentetate, Carbomer, Fragrance
Ingredients of Developer cream in L’Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss
Water, Hydrogen Peroxide Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stannate, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Pentasodium Pentetate, Phosphoric Acid, Ceteareth-25, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Glycerin
Ingredients of Royal Jelly Conditioner in L’Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride, Peg-180, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters Hydroxyethylcellulose, Trideceth-6, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal, Royal Jelly, Fragrance
How to use L’Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss
- Open the packet, empty the colour powder in a bowl
- Add developer
- Add water if needed otherwise mic the colour and the developer to make a smooth paste
- Mix thoroughly to remove any lumps
- Apply directly on your hair
- Leave for half and hour
- Rinse with water
- Condition hairs with Royal Jelly Conditioner
- Keep it for a few minutes
- Rinse thoroughly
Who is it for
- Hair type- Suitable for all kinds of hair
- Age- Teenage to adults, not for children
- Gender- Suitable for all genders
- Concern- Colouring hairs
- Texture- Powdered inform
- Smell- Smell of chemicals
- Color- black
The product comes in a cartan packaging with conditioner, gloves and developer, the packaging is simple with nothing fancy in it.
L’Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss Side Effects
- Do a patch test before applying it completely
- Check ingredients for possible allergies
L’ORÉAL is an international brand which owns many other brands as well like Maybelline, L’ORÉAL is extremely popular and serves customers as well as professionals with its quality products.
1. How long do I leave Casting Creme Gloss on for?
Leave for 20 minutes, that is enough for coloring the hairs after 20 minutes rinse thoroughly.
2. Is L’Oreal Casting Creme Gloss semi-permanent?
L’Oréal Paris Casting Cream Gloss is semi permanent which stays on the hairs till 28 shampoo washes. It stays long enough on the hairs and is beautiful.
3. Can I apply hair dye to wet hair?
No, do not apply hair dye on wet hairs because the dye would not get on the hairs, the water will drip down along with dye also if the water is not dripping then also it will not get on hairs.
4. What is the best hair dye?
L’Oréal Paris Casting Cream Gloss is the best hair dye, it stays for long on the hairs, till 28 shampoos, and lustrous finish.
5. Can I rinse my hair the day after coloring?
Yes, you can rinse your hairs the day after colouring, the colour will not go.
L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss Rating ₹ 550
Colour your hair with L’Oréal Paris Casting Cream, get gorgeous and soft hairs with beautiful colour streaks.