Livon Hair Gain Tonic is a hair growth tonic targeting men. The product claims to prevent premature hair loss and to promote hair growth.
- Livon Hair Gain Tonic for Men
- About Livon Hair Gain Tonic for Men
- Benefits Of Livon Hair Gain Tonic for Men
- Key Ingredients of Livon Hair Gain Tonic for Men
- How to Use Livon Hair Gain Tonic
- Side Effects of Livon Hair Growth Tonic
- About Livon
Livon Hair Gain Tonic for Men
- Expert formulation using Kopexil
- Works on scalp 24 x 7
- Fast absorbing formula
- Pleasant fragrance
- No Side effects
About Livon Hair Gain Tonic for Men
Livon Hair Gain Tonic for Men is a fast absorbing hair gain tonic which helps fight premature hair loss and promotes hair gain. It comes with a non-sticky formula with a very pleasing fragrance.
Benefits Of Livon Hair Gain Tonic for Men
- Controls hair fall
- Promotes hair growth
- Clinically tested for effectiveness
- Removes the deposits caused by DHT
- Regulates nutrient and oxygen supply to hair follicles.
- Effectively nullifies all premature hair concerns like hair thinning, reduced hair density,etc.,
- A noticeable change can be observed within 15 days of usage.
Key Ingredients of Livon Hair Gain Tonic for Men
Aqua, Ethanol, Propylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 20, Tatedensis Leaf Juice, Diaminopyrimidine Oxide, D-Panthenol, Capric Triglyceride, Copper Tripeptide 1, Imidazolidinyl Urea, fragrance
How to Use Livon Hair Gain Tonic
- Apply a few drops of the tonic to the scalp using the applicator or fingers.
- Spread all over the scalp.
- Gently massage the product into hair follicles.
- Apply twice daily, after bathing before bedtime for best results.
Who is it for
Livon Hair Gain Tonic is suitable for men suffering premature hair loss and is looking for a product that curbs hair fall and promotes hair growth without any side effects.
Physical attributes of Livon Hair Gain Tonic
- Colour- Livon Hair Gain Tonic is a transparent liquid.
- Texture- The hair tonic is a runny liquid and doesn’t feel sticky at all.
- Fragrance- The product doesn’t have a strong odor like other hair tonics. It has a very pleasant and mild smell.
Livon Hair Gain Tonic comes in a capsule-shaped container with a firm nozzle applicator to prevent product leakage. The product is priced at Rs.600 for 150ml
Side Effects of Livon Hair Growth Tonic
- The product is observed to cause a mild headache for some people.
- The product may dry the hair.
- It is observed to increase hair fall once you stop using it.
- Contains harmful chemicals such as PEG which can cause skin cancers
Livon is a hair care brand held by Marico Ltd. India. The brand offers a range of hair serums and hair tonics for both men and women.
1. How good is Livon Hair Gain Tonic?
Livon hair gain tonic is known to have shown effective hair growth for many people. The product prevents unusual and premature hair fall and not natural hair fall caused by genetics. But, the product has many harmful chemicals
2. Does Livon Hair Gain Tonic really work?
Yes, Livon Hair Gain Tonic does really work for some people to prevent premature hair fall and promote hair growth
3. Can I use the oil after using Livon Hair Gain Tonic?
Yes, oil can be applied after using Livon Hair Gain Tonic. But, one has to make sure that there is a time gap of 1-2 hrs before you apply any other oil to prevent reactions
4. Is Livon good for hair?
The product can prevent hair loss and promote hair growth temporarily but can possibly damage hair and also cause cancers due to harmful chemicals present in it.
5. Does hair gain tonic work?
Yes, hair gain tonics do work to nullify external hair concerns. However, they cannot work for genetical issues.
Livon Hair Gain Tonic For Men Rating ₹ 699
Livon Hair Gain Tonic is a hair growth tonic targeting men. The product claims to prevent premature hair loss and to promote hair growth. The darker side of the product is that it contains very harmful chemicals which may give good results for temporary but can leave drastic side effects in the long run. Also, the tonic is slightly on the expensive side for the quantity and quality offered.Overall, it is not a very decent product to splurge in.