- Kaya Skin Clinic Daily Use Sunscreen SPF 30
- About Kaya Skin Clinic Daily Use Sunscreen SPF 30
- Benefits of using Kaya Skin Clinic Daily Sunscreen
- Key Ingredients of Kaya Skin Sunscreen
- About Kaya
Kaya Skin Clinic Daily Use Sunscreen SPF 30
- It provides protection from sun damage.
- Since it is a Broad Spectrum sunscreen, it guards the skin against both UVA & UVB rays.
- It doesn’t have any side effects as it is PABA-free.
- It helps the skin stay hydrated, protects from Sun tanning and damage and helps manage the original skin colour.
About Kaya Skin Clinic Daily Use Sunscreen SPF 30
Kaya Skin Clinic Daily use Sunscreen SPF 30 is a package of blessing for all the ladies hitting the streets in the sun, because, it provides protection from harmful Sun rays at no cost of any side effects, as it is PABA- free. PABA means Para-Aminobenzoic, which is an acid generally found in other sunscreens, which helps absorb Sun’s UV rays. But, may cause allergies. Hence Kaya has excluded this ingredient from its sunscreen. Hence it is safe to use.
Benefits of using Kaya Skin Clinic Daily Sunscreen
- Daily application of this Sunscreen puts a check to skin damage or tanning.
- It keeps the skin wrinkle free and reduces the chances of skin aging, as sun damage is the main reason for skin to get dry and lifeless.
- It preserves the smoothness and shine of the skin by blocking all types of Sun’s harmful rays, i.e., both UVA & UVB rays.
- The skin lightening ingredients help the skin regain its original colour.
- It helps in keeping the skin even because it won’t let hyperpigmentation affect the skin.
Key Ingredients of Kaya Skin Sunscreen
The ingredients include- Octyl, Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, phenylbenzimidazole, sulfonic acid, cyclomethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone crosspolymer, cyclohexasiloxane.
How to use Kaya Skin Clinic Daily Use Sunscreen SPF 30
- The sunscreen should be applied 20 minutes before heading outdoors and should be re-applied once every 5 hours.
Who is it for
- The Kaya Skin Clinic Daily Use Sunscreen SPF 30 can be used by men and women of all ages, barring infants.
- It suits well for dry, oily or mixed skin types.
- The sunscreen has is a semi-thick cream form and is white in colour.
- It doesn’t feel very greasy on the skin and doesn’t make the face or skin look oily.
- It leaves a lustrous appeal on the skin.
It is packed in a squeeze-out, white plastic tube, with a yellow colour lid at the bottom. It can be carried in a bag or handbag, without having to worry of any leakage.
- It should be used for the external purpose only.
- It should be tested on a small area of the skin on the hand or leg, before using it.
Kaya makes its products which are suitable for meeting the demands of the consumers, yet places significance on making products that show a positive impact in the long run. Kaya has different products concerning different skin needs or problems. All of the products designed by their in-house Dermatologists.
Kaya Skin Clinic Daily Use Sunscreen SPF 30 Rating ₹ 770
Around the world, there are different races, extending from extreme light to dark. But some tropical countries like India, have this special, brown complexion which people tend to like the most. But people are losing their actual skin tone owing to changes in the environment. In such a situation, Kaya Skin Clinic Daily Use Sunscreen SPF 30 comes to the rescue, by preserving the skin from deterioration, either in the form of tanning, wrinkles or aging. Hence it is very much recommended to include this sunscreen in daily skin care routine, as it brings evenness in the skin and makes it look flawless.