- This coconut oil is 100% natural.
- Cold pressed, so all the nutrition remains intact.
- Helps with acne.
- Non-sticky and quickly absorbing.
- Suitable for all skin types.
About Kama Ayurveda Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
The Kama Ayurveda Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil is something that will literally help your body top to toe. You can use it on your hair for smooth, thick, and lustrous locks. It helps clear dandruff and flakiness. When applied to the face, it can cure hyper-pigmentation, dark spots, and abrasions. It also steers you clear of blemishes and breakouts. Apply it to the body for a smooth, moisturized skin. It can help with any skin allergies or rashes that you might have.
Benefits of Kama Ayurveda Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
- 100% natural.
- Helps treat acne and rashes.
- Helps soothe skin.
- Helps scalp irritation and dandruff.
- Promotes healthy hair.
- Helps fight signs of ageing.
- Antibacterial and anti-fungal.
- Serves multiple purposes.
This oil is made completely of coconut or Cocos Nucifera. Coconut is highly regarded in the Ayurvedic system. Its antibacterial properties help repair skin acne and rashes and are very useful for dandruff and scalp infections. It can be ingested and is also extensively used for weight loss. It helps control liver function and blood sugar as well. Coconut oil moisturizes the skin as well as the hair and helps treat yeast infections and other skin problems like psoriasis, dermatitis, and eczema. Pregnant women can use the oil to clear stretch marks. It is easily a cure-all and a must for every household.
How to Use
- You could take a few drops of the oil and rub it onto your palms. The best thing about this oil that it can be applied all over the body.
- Apply on the hair/ face/or the body, and after about 30 minutes, wash away with a mild cleanser or soap.
- When applying on hair, you could heat the oil a little for added effect.
- Apply the oil thoroughly on your scalp and hair strands.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and wash away with your regular shampoo. For deeper nourishment and conditioning, it is advisable to leave the oil overnight.
Who is it for
- Hair Type: Suitable for all hair type.
- Age: The product is suitable for all age groups.
- Gender: For all genders.
- Concern: Hair Loss, Dandruff, Scalp Irritation.
- Texture: It is light and non-greasy in texture.
- Colour: It is transparent with a very light yellowish tinge
- Smell: The scent is mild and pleasant, like the typical coconut oil.
The oil comes in a small, translucent, dark-colored plastic bottle, secured with a screw cap. There is also a plastic cork on the mouth of the bottle, and to use the oil one would have to either poke a hole in it or remove it for each usage. All this comes in a light-colored cardboard box with coconut trees printed on it, a rather luxurious looking oil so to speak. Packaging is travel-friendly and spill-proof.
- It is strongly suggested that one does a patch test on a small part of the face or body before trying it every day.
- The effect of the oil is seen differently for different people. Depending on your requirements, your time period for seeing improvements would also be different than those of others.
- The oil is all natural and should not cause side effects, but discontinue use if side effects like rashes or boils are seen.
About the Brand
Kama Ayurveda promotes the message of authentic Ayurveda, universally. The value of the company lies in making pure Ayurvedic products using natural ingredients. The products are 100% Natural, which has gone through the highest quality of preparation process. The range of Authentic Ayurvedic products offered is in the range of Skin, Hair and Body care. The brand is also known for its Beauty Treatments.
Kama Ayurveda Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil Rating ₹ 650
Cold pressed oils retain the properties and nutrition the best. This coldpressed coconut oil is quick absorbing and non-sticky. Apply it for acquiring its benefits for many of your hair and skin goals.