- Made with pure eucalyptus oil which is completely organic and safe.
- Possesses all the typical essential oil benefits as well as aromatherapy benefits.
- The amazing fragrance is believed to improve immunity, provide muscle pain relief and rejuvenate the body.
- Excellent for multiple skins and hair treatments.
- Helps in curing asthma, burn, acne, abrasion, insect bites and skin irritation.
About Kama Ayurveda Eucalyptus Pure Essential Oil
The Kama Ayurveda Eucalyptus Pure Essential Oil is an organic product, obtained by cold pressing the extracts from eucalyptus tree found on the verdant slopes of the Nilgiri Hills in Southern parts of India. Use this as a massage oil or bath oil by blending it with carrier oils and see how it improves your health, both internally and externally. The enchanting aroma is sure to ease stress, anxiety and insomnia through a natural process, without any negative effects. A few drops go a long way and the product retains its freshness even after multiple usages.
Benefits of Kama Ayurveda Eucalyptus Pure Essential Oil
- A 100% all-natural essential oil with the goodness of eucalyptus extracts that can be utilized for versatile purposes.
- Contains natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that soothe the itchy scalp strengthens the immune system and reduces muscle tension.
- It helps to balance oily skin issues such as acne, skin rash and encourages proper blood circulation. It also aids in stimulating the growth of hair follicles and pampers your tresses.
- Provides a calming woody fragrance that stays for a long time and relieves stress and body ache as well as clears nasal passage, easing breathing problems.
- It is handy in repelling insects and bugs and maintains the hygiene of your surroundings. It can get rid of the foul odour, making your homes give out a fresh soothing aroma.
Eucalyptus is known for its antimicrobial and anti-bacterial healing properties but surprisingly possesses immune-stimulatory, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, analgesic, and spasmolytic effects as well. It is useful to fight a severe cough, flu, cold sore, bad breath and congestion. Eucalyptus essential oil benefits for skin and hair include proper nourishment and blood flow to your hair and skin follicles. It cools down your scalp, getting rid of the dry and flaky skin. The oil derived from eucalyptus is often used to heal joint pain, arthritis and sinus.
How to Use
1) For Home Care
- Pour a few drops of the essential oil onto a cotton ball and place it in your room.
- In order to use it as a diffuser oil, add fa ew drops with water to an essential oil burner.
- You can also add a couple of drops of this oil to hot water while cleaning floors and other surfaces.
2) For Personal Care
- Dilute the oil (one or two drops of the essential oil to a teaspoon of carrier oil) by adding your choice of carrier oil such as coconut oil, castor oil, almond oil or sesame oil. Blend well and apply this mixture on your skin and hair.
- Can be added to DIY homemade remedies for skin and hair (use in very little amount).
- Pour a few drops of the oil to hot water and inhale the steam to get rid of a severe cold.
Who is it for
- Hair type: It works well on all hair types.
- Skin type: It works well on all skin types.
- Age: The product doesn’t specify any age but usage can begin as early as 18 years.
- Gender: It is suitable for all genders.
- Concern type: Weak Immunity, Sore Muscle, Acne Treatment, Itchy Scalp Treatment, Skin Rashes Treatment, Breathing Disorders, Stress.
- Texture: It has a light fluid oil consistency.
- Colour: It is colourless.
- Smell: It has a sharp yet sweet woody fragrance, similar to that of camphor.
The Kama Ayurveda Eucalyptus Pure Essential Oil comes in a petite dark brown tinted glass bottle with a golden screw cap. It has an inbuilt dropper with two large piercings which can lead to substantial wastage of the product, if not used carefully. Though the size of the product makes it travel-friendly, always make sure that the cap is securely closed.
- Discontinue use if it irritates your skin, hair or senses
- It is recommended to check the ingredients for possible allergies
- Do not use directly on the skin. Always dilute the oil by adding carrier oils or water for personal use on your body or hair.
- Do not make direct contact with the eyes.
About the Brand
Kama Ayurveda promotes the message of authentic Ayurveda, universally. The value of the company lies in making pure Ayurvedic products using natural ingredients. The products are 100% Natural, which has gone through the highest quality of preparation process. The range of Authentic Ayurvedic products offered is in the range of Skin, Hair and Body care. The brand is also known for its Beauty Treatments.
Also read: Kama Ayurveda Organic Neem Oil Review
Kama Ayurveda Eucalyptus Pure Essential Oil Rating ₹ 525
Eucalyptus essential oil is one of the most popular and widely used essential oils. Use this product in a diffuser to smell its distinct aroma, feel better, and ease stress, anxiety and insomnia.