- Himalaya Herbals Anti Hair Fall Hair Oil
- About Himalaya Herbal Anti Hair-fall Oil
- Benefits of Himalaya Herbals Hair Oil
- Key Ingredients in Himalaya Herbals Anti Hair Fall Oil
- How to Use Himalaya Herbals Anti Hair Fall Hair Oil
- Himalaya Herbals Anti Hair Fall Hair Oil Side Effects
- About Himalaya
Himalaya Herbals Anti Hair Fall Hair Oil
- Contains alcohol
- Easily available
About Himalaya Herbal Anti Hair-fall Oil
We love our hair, all of us want them to be strong and healthy but hair-fall is an enemy to our strong and healthy hairs, Himalaya Herbal Anti Hair-fall Oil is your weapon against hair-fall. Himalaya, a well-known brand in personal care and medicinal products has presented its anti-hair-fall oil with all natural ingredients in it. Himalaya Herbal Anti Hair-fall Oil is truly a herbal product as it is completely made up by using natural ingredients, it contains only alcohol that also is only for preserving the product.
Benefits of Himalaya Herbals Hair Oil
- Very light hair oil
- Easily available
- Effective results
- Controls frizz
- Reduces dryness
- Controls itchy scalp
- Makes hair thick
- Suitable for all skin types
- Makes hair soft and shiny
- A little goes a long way
- Spreads easily
Key Ingredients in Himalaya Herbals Anti Hair Fall Oil
Bhringraaj also called the “King of Herbs” is a natural all in one kind of herb for hairs, it has the quality which nourishes the scalp, increase blood circulation and thus helps to reduce hair-fall.
Neem is cleanser, dryness, and itchiness of scalp is often due to fungi or a bacteria, this dryness makes hairs weak also, which in turn causes breakage, Neem clears all fungi and bacteria making scalp and hairs clean and happy
Bilva is auspicious for is, the leaves are used in many rituals. Bilva has not only the purpose to be served to God but it is very good for scalp health also. Bilva is excellent for any kind of scalp, it makes it healthy and in turn, hairs also become health.
Amla is rich in Vitamin C and fatty acids, these two components are very essential for hair health. Amla makes hair thick and strong.
Methi makes hair soft, frizz-free. It detangles hairs. Methi is used in many hair packs also.
How to Use Himalaya Herbals Anti Hair Fall Hair Oil
- Comb your hairs
- Take amount enough for your hairs, according to your hair length
- Apply directly and massage
- Leave for overnight
- Wash next day
Who is it for
- Age-Suitable for all, teenage to adults all can use it
- Skin- Suit all skin types
- Concern- Hair-fall, weak hairs, thin hairs
- Texture- Very light, non-greasy
- Smell- Strong herbal smell
- Colour- Colourless
The product comes in a transparent plastic bottle with a green flip-top cover, the product is easy to grip but the seal of the product is lil less effective as the product leaks a little from the bottle, while traveling the product must be wrapped up properly in another polythene or a bag to avoid spillage to damage other belongings.
Himalaya Herbals Anti Hair Fall Hair Oil Side Effects
- Check ingredients for possible allergies.
- Keep it is a separate package while traveling to avoid damage due to oil spillage.
Himalaya is an Indian brand based in Bangalore, known for its wide range of products from medicine to personal care with ayurvedic ingredients. Himalaya has always brought up new products to serve customers and had always been natural
Himalaya Herbal Anti Hair-fall Oil Rating ₹ 166
Get relief from the problem of Hair-fall with Himalaya Herbal Anti Hair-fall Oil, apply on your hairs and scalp for overnight and see a drastic reduction in your hair-fall in 3-4 applications