- An organic dishwashing liquid.
- Free from toxin chemicals.
- Contains natural, plant-based ingredients.
- Effectively removes stains, oil and germs from your dishes.
- Keeps your utensils spotless and shiny..
- Zero side effects and safe for kids.
About Herbal Strategi Herbal Dish Wash
The chemical-free Herbal Strategi Liquid Dishwash is the modern-day key to keep your kitchen hygienic and sparkling clean without using harsh chemical cleaners that prove hazardous in the long run. This natural dishwashing liquid contains plant extracts, aromatic oil essence and herbal cleaning agents that are biodegradable in nature. It is gentle on the skin and does not make your hands feel rough and dry. It gets rid of the stubborn stains, oil residues and microbes on your dishes, making it dazzlingly clean.
Benefits of Herbal Strategi Herbal Dish Wash
- The product is made with all-natural earth-friendly ingredients that are 100% herbal in nature.
- An ideal acid-free alternative to all those expensive harmful chemical household cleaning products.
- The liquid dish wash is non-toxic and completely safe for your dishes and utensils. At the same time, it is very gentle on your skin and won’t make your hands abrasive.
- Thoroughly cleans your dishes without leaving any residue or stains.
- Makes your utensils shiny and free from infections and microbes.
- Leaves behind a mild fresh aroma.
1) Soapnut Oil
Soapnuts or soap berries are obtained from the soapnut tree and the shells contain something called saponin, that works as a natural surfactant. This versatile plant-based ingredient is being used as a cleaning product all around the world for centuries as it is easy to grow and requires minimal processing. Soapnut easily penetrates into stained surfaces and soiled fabrics, efficiently removing dirt particles. Soapnut is naturally hypoallergenic (won’t cause allergies), odourless and won’t scratch surfaces or spoil fabrics. It is very gentle in nature and works well in any temperature.
2) Non-Ionic Cocoa
Non-ionic cocoa or Coco Glucoside is one of the mildest of the cleansing agents and natural surfactant. It is extracted from 100% renewable raw materials like coconut based fatty alcohols (c8-16) and glucose (starch). This combination is ultra-gentle on the skin and creates an excellent amount of stable foam. It easily maintains skin balance without causing dryness and acts as a perfect co-surfactant. Non-ionic cocoa is completely free from impurities and because of its chemical character and production procedure, it is safe for babies and pets.
3) Coconut-based Surfactants
Coconut-based surfactants are high-purity monoalkyl phosphates that are derived from sustainable coconut raw materials. The formula in which these surfactants are developed ensures that the natural moisture of your skin isn’t stripped off. It is high foaming and contains all-natural ingredients. It acts as a gentle cleanser and doesn’t irritate your skin or eyes. Reportedly, this surfactant is a herbal alternative to the conventional anionic surfactants that contain substances like sodium or potassium hydroxide or sulfuric acid.
Check here to know more about the Benefits and uses of coconut oil on skin and hair.
4) Lemon Oil
Lemon oil is a natural disinfectant, antiseptic and detoxifying agent. It acts as an amazing cleaner and offers a distinctly refreshing aroma. It is not only useful in flushing out toxins from your body but effectively can get rid of germs present in your kitchen. Few drops of lemon oil are enough to keep your dishes and laundry, fresh and hygienic for a long time.
How to Use
- In order to remove ordinary stains, mix few drops of the liquid dish wash with half a cup of water (150 ml).
- Dip the scrubbing sponge in this solution and clean your utensils and dishes.
- Wash off with normal water.
- For stubborn stains and grease marks, pour the undiluted liquid dish wash directly on the stains and scrub after a couple of mins.
- Rinse with clean water.
Who is it for
- Type: People looking to keep their utensils clean and stain free without the use of harmful chemicals must try out this non-toxic biodegradable cleaning product.
- Concern: Dishwashing, Stain Removal.
- Texture: It has a gel-based consistency.
- Smell: It has a mild fresh scent, similar to that of lime.
The product comes in a plastic bottle with a sports cap opening on the top. The liquid is easy to pour and doesn’t need any extra effort.
- It is an organic dishwashing liquid and should not cause any side effects but discontinue use if it irritates your skin.
- Keep away from children.
- Avoid direct contact with injuries, cuts, wounds and the eyes.
- The product is made for external use only.
Also read: Brics EcoSwachh Natural Dish Wash Review.
Herbal Strategi Herbal Dish Wash Rating ₹ 150
100% natural dish wash made with herbal ingredients like coconut-based surfactants, soap nut and lemon oils. Doesn’t leave a chemical residue on the dishes nor do you have to flush a bunch of chemicals down the sink. Healthier kitchen and healthier planet.