- A natural product based on natural ingredients effective against bugs and insects.
- A completely biodegradable product based on non-chemical sources.
- Safe for children and does not irritate the skin, eye or nose.
- Zero percent side effects on environment and living organisms.
- Requires minimal quantity for total cleaning effect.
- No harm was incurred to animals or plants during the product testing.
About Herbal Strategi Floor Cleaner
A 100 % natural ingredient based Surface cleaner, Herbal Strategi Floor Cleaner aims at cleansing the surface without causing harm to the environment. Extracted from the plant sources, and natural oils, it is designed to work efficiently in averting the germs and bacteria. Apart from being highly efficient against germs and bacteria on the surface, it works well in the removal of stains as well. It is a very good replacement of the existing chemical based disinfectants, in terms of both cleaning quality and the natural scent. Also, it is very much eco-friendly and safe for use in the presence of children and pets. Applicable to almost all kinds of floors and tiles, it is efficient and quite affordable.
Benefits of Herbal Strategi Floor Cleaner
- A 100 % germ-free floors and shelves.
- Highly effective in comparison to the conventional chemical based disinfectants.
- Eco-Friendly and easily biodegradable: you can reuse this water after cleaning, in your garden as a natural pesticide without harming your plants.
- Natural essence of herbal plants and oils.
- Repels insects.
1) Lemongrass Oil
Lemongrass oil is an aromatic oil with antimicrobial properties, known to inhibit the growth of bacteria and protozoans that are responsible for diseases like malaria, typhoid and even problems in the stomach and colon. Lemongrass oil also fights against fungal infections and repels insects and worms.
2) Pine Oil
This essential oil is known to enhance the mood and increase energy with its natural scent. It is efficient to remove persistent stains and odours, especially from mats and carpets. As a natural odour killer, Pine oil is widely used in all disinfectant products. It has been traditionally used to kill fleas and is very effective against insects and parasites.
3) Cedarwood Oil
A natural aromatic oil with the potential of fighting against fungal infections, Cedarwood oil is mainly used for its antiseptic properties. It is used as a herbal bug repellent.
How to Use
- To keep away from fruit flies, house flies, mosquitoes, take a capful of the disinfectant and mix it with a glass of water. You can use this to clean tabletops, shelves and window sills.
- To mop the house and clean the floors, take about one cap full of Herbal Strategi Floor Cleaner and mix it evenly with about half a bucket of water.
- To specifically target stained corners and stubborn tinges, use the liquid directly over the area to be cleaned, undiluted.
Who is it for
- Type: People looking to keep their floor neat and clean without the use of harmful chemicals must try out this non-toxic biodegradable cleaning product.
- Concern: Floor Cleaner, Kitchen Surface Cleaner, Bathroom Floor Cleaner.
- Texture: It is smooth in texture with a slightly higher viscosity than water.
- Smell: The aromatic smell resulting from the mixture of lemongrass, cedarwood oil and pine oil, is highly soothing.
It is packed in a green tinted plastic container. Sealed and packed well, it is safe to be used and stored easily.
- If you have Italian marbles or hard wooden floors, try to use the product on a small area to test the efficiency and to check if there is any bleaching effect.
- Do not try to mix with other floor cleaners or disinfectants.
- Avoid contact with eyes and wounds or cuts.
- Keep away from children.
Also check out about some of these startups working on waste management & recycling in the country.
Herbal Strategi Floor Cleaner Rating ₹ 305
Made from cleaning and disinfecting ingredients like lemongrass, cedarwood and pine oil, this floor cleaner is all natural and safer than its chemical counterparts. Not only does it clean your floor and keep germs and insects away, but it also helps you minimize your chemical impact on the planet.