- A gel-based exfoliating face scrub, made with all-natural ingredients.
- Packed with the goodness of finely milled walnuts, aloe vera and vitamin A and E.
- Removes dead skin from the face and stimulates cell regeneration.
- Deeply cleanses the skin.
- Gives you a refreshed, even toned, soft skin.
- Feels very delicate on the skin.
About Forest Essentials Revitalizing Kashmiri Walnut Gel Scrub
The Forest Essentials Revitalising Kashmiri Walnut Gel Scrub provides you a saloon like skin treatment at home. It gently exfoliates your skin, eliminating dead cells and gives a healthy glow to your face. The oil-rich walnut along with vitamin A and E will make your skin soft, smooth and give a cooling effect. The face scrub doesn’t feel harsh on the skin but effectively gets rid of blackheads and whihteheads. The product has a mild and soothing fragrance that offers a refreshing sensation.
Benefits of Forest Essentials Revitalizing Kashmiri Walnut Gel Scrub
- The natural face scrub provides nourishment to your skin, improving its overall health and texture. The aloe vera gel supplies oxygen to your skin cells which in turn increases the strength and synthesis of skin tissue.
- The product offers a radiant glow to your skin by gently removing dead cells and impurities. At the same time, it also promotes the regeneration of new skin cells.
- The scrub effectively removes whiteheads and blackheads without being too harsh on your skin. This gives a soft and smooth appeal to your skin.
- It tightens and tones skin that makes it appear younger and refreshed. Additionally, the soft essence doesn’t irritate your senses.
1) Walnut Powder
Everything from B vitamins to omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin E, and more, walnuts are great for your skin, hair and your overall health. The odd brain-shaped nuts slow down the process of ageing as it is packed with antioxidants like polyphenolic compounds and flavonoids which inhibit premature cell damage. The anti-inflammatory effects of walnut work against acne-causing bacteria, making your skin clear and blemish free. Walnut benefits for skin also include removing the old damaged skin to improve your skin texture.
2) Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is commonly used in skincare home remedies because it acts as an excellent moisturizer that can also treat sunburn and chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne, and eczema. It feels very light on the skin and its effect stays for a long time. Aloe vera acts as a growth hormone, stimulating the development of new cells and improves the skin’s natural firmness. It keeps your skin hydrated and lessens the visibility of stretch marks.
3) Vitamin E
Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that counterattacks the effects of free radicals and reduces skin damage caused by UV light and extreme sun exposure. This results in reducing the signs of ageing. It gets easily absorbed into the skin, moisturizing your skin and getting rid of dry, rough and patchy areas. The anti-inflammatory properties of Vitamin E provide relief to red, itchy, irritated skin and lighten scars.
How to Use
- Apply a small amount of the natural face scrub on damp skin.
- Gently massage it onto your face and neck using your fingertips in a circular motion.
- Rinse well with normal water.
Who is it for
- Skin type: Suitable for all skin types.
- Age: The product doesn’t specify any age but users can begin as early as 20 years.
- Gender: Suitable for both men and women.
- Concern type: Clogged Pores, Dead Skin Cells, Acne, Blemish, Flaky Skin, Pores Tightening.
- Texture: It has a gel-based runny consistency with tiny scrub particles.
- Colour: It is chocolate brown in colour.
- Smell: It has a fragrance of fresh lime or lemongrass essence.
The product comes in an elegant glass jar with a golden screw cap and a plastic lid in between. The signature luxurious tub packaging might not be appealing to few as you need to dip your fingers in it to get the scrub. The packaging of the scrub feels bulky & there’s a chance of the glass jar breaking when you plan to carry it around on trips.
- Forest Essential uses natural ingredients that shouldn’t trigger any side effects, but discontinue use if it irritates your skin.
- Check the ingredients for possible allergies.
- A pea-sized amount is recommended for exfoliating your face and neck.
- For external use only.
Forest Essentials Revitalizing Kashmiri Walnut Gel Scrub Rating ₹ 1150
Tap into the natural skincare of walnut powder and vitamin E. Apply this Forest Essentials scrub for an even toned soft skin with a deep cleanse.