- Product Snapshot
- About Forest Essentials Madurai Jasmine and Mogra Cold Pressed Body Massage Oil
- Benefits of Forest Essentials Madurai Jasmine and Mogra Cold Pressed Body Massage Oil
- Key Ingredients
- About the Brand
- Sourced from the authentic massaging oils: Black sesame, Wheat germ, and Rice bran oil
- Blended with the natural essence of Madurai Jasmine and Mogra.
- Improves Blood circulation and helps soothe the mind and body
- As a natural antioxidant, it is used for enhanced skin care
- Deep penetration to nourish and benefit the muscles and the bones.
About Forest Essentials Madurai Jasmine and Mogra Cold Pressed Body Massage Oil
Refined Rice Bran oil, Wheat germ, and Black sesame are cold compressed to form a magnificent composition. It is highly concentrated by the Ayurvedic benefits and gives a natural glow to the skin. The cold compression technique helps to hold on the natural nutrients in the oil, without losing it to heat. With the deep penetration qualities, Forest Essentials Madurai Jasmine and Mogra Cold Pressed Body Massage Oil are known to massage and relieve stress from the underlying layers of the skin. It helps overcome stiff muscles and long-term inflexibility. It is known to repair the skin damage and helps improve the blood circulation.
Benefits of Forest Essentials Madurai Jasmine and Mogra Cold Pressed Body Massage Oil
- Relaxes muscles, the body, and the mind.
- Tones the skin.
- Improves blood circulation.
- The proper consistency helps in easy massaging strokes.
- Helps to flush out the toxins from the body.
- Deeply nourishes the skin and the body.
- Maintains the body temperature to optimal levels.
1) Sesame Seed Oil
It helps reduce the body heat and keeps the skin supple and soft over long and frequent use.
2) Wheat Germ Oil
It is known to repair damaged cells of the skin, it is useful in nourishing the skin. It possesses anti-ageing properties and has the potential to improve blood circulation throughout the body.
3) Rice Bran Oil
It is rich in Oryzanol, which is a natural antioxidant. It slows down the effect of melanin production and smoothens the skin.
4) Vitamin E
As a natural preservative, it is useful to prevent damage to the skin and hold the skin’s natural moisture. It prevents the damage from UV rays and pollution. It is helpful to moisturize the skin.
5) Jasmine and Mogra Oil
The natural fragrance has long-lasting effects along with a perfect balance of the natural oil or sebum production of the skin. It evens out the skin tone and deeply nourishes the skin. Jasmine benefits for skin are immense, right from clearly the pores to imparting a natural scent to the skin.
How to Use
- Heat the oil using a clean pan or long wide spatula.
- Massage the warm oil all over the body, focusing on the tension and strained areas of sore muscles.
- A Sunbath is optional to take the benefit of high Vitamin D absorption. Leave for at least an hour before a hot shower.
Who is it for
- Skin Type: It is useful for all skin types as it is extracted from natural oils and they are mild indeed.
- Age: There are no age restrictions as such and is totally worth the massage treatment for people above 18.
- Concern: Nourishes Skin, Pain Relief, Body Wellness, Stress Relief.
- Texture: Light and non-sticky oil which is easily absorbed by the skin, both wet and dry.
- Colour: It is a transparent liquid with a tinge of yellow colour.
- Smell: It has a strong fragrance of Jasmine and Mogra flowers. The long-lasting scent is derived from natural means.
The product comes with a good design in packaging. It comes with a good nozzle that makes it easy to carry without the trouble of leakage. The Outer carton helps absorb the excess the oils on the outer part of the bottle after use.
- The fragrance from the oil is quite strong and might be annoying to some.
- Try to use it for massaging a part of your body like the feet or the legs. If you find it soothing and beneficial it can be used throughout the body.
About the Brand
Forest Essentials is a traditional and authentic brand where secrets of ancient beauty rituals have been brought to life. The belief of the company lies in creating “A Beautiful Environment”. This is done by:
- Deriving herbs from sustainable agriculture.
- Following environmentally friendly manufacturing.
- Following environment-friendly waste management practices.
Forest Essentials Madurai Jasmine and Mogra Cold Pressed Body Massage Oil Rating ₹ 1,075
This is a cold pressed body massage oil by Forest essentials with the goodness of rice bran oil, wheat germ and black sesame. Cold pressing retains all the benefits and nutrients. Use it for relaxing your muscles, body and mind.