- Product Snapshot
- About Forest Essentials Jasmine And Patchouli Night Treatment Cream
- Benefits of Forest Essentials Jasmine And Patchouli Night Treatment Cream
- Key Ingredients
- About the Brand
- Made from Pure Jasmine and Patchouli oil, this product calms the skin and balances out the excessive oil production.
- Its Natural Olive Extracts and Rice Bran oils not only maintain the elasticity of the skin but also retain its youthful texture.
- Loaded with helpful enzymes, high-quality herbs and intensive hydrating properties.
- Contains Kasturi Manjan which is an ancient recipe for purifying skin.
- Helps rejuvenate and replenish the skin cells.
About Forest Essentials Jasmine And Patchouli Night Treatment Cream
This Forest Essential night cream is a treatment cream for moisturizing the skin, rejuvenating the skin cells. Besides Jasmine and Patchouli, it contains ingredients like almond oil, apricot, sev, Anantmool and Nagkesar, which are specifically aimed at bringing back smoother, softer skin. Although priced slightly high, it lives up to it, with its use of well-documented ingredients. It is suitable for oily to combination skin and is a must-have if you are bothered with adult acne from time to time. It is water-based, making it ideal for use on oily skin. The smell of jasmine is just right for lightening up the mood.
Benefits of Forest Essentials Jasmine And Patchouli Night Treatment Cream
- It has anti-oxidants that help remove dirt and dust, and repair damage to the skin.
- Its purifying and antiseptic properties make it fit for use on sensitive skin.
- Absorbs excessive oil, as well as moisturizes dry areas simultaneously.
- It is an anti-aging formula that boosts cell nourishment and maintains elasticity of the skin.
- It smoothens skin tone and deals with pigmentation.
- Light and non-greasy in texture, it gets absorbed by the skin in 2 minutes.
- Works best at night, when in rest.
Anantmool efficiently tackles pigmentation, improves skin tone and smoothens the texture.
The essence of the flower helps in improving the skin’s elasticity, balances the oil production and also evens out the skin tone.
3) Kokum Butter
Kokum butter regenerates the skin cells by getting easily absorbed in the skin. It helps in regenerating the skin cells and also nourishes them.
4) Patchouli Essential Oil
Patchouli oil soothes the skin and de-stresses the mood. It is grounding and balancing.
How to Use
- It is to be used after cleansing and toning at night.
- A small amount should be applied as dots all over the face and neck, and through upward lifting strokes, be blended out.
Who is it for
- Skin Type: Best suited for oily and sensitive skin people.
- Age: The product is suitable for all age groups (20 Years and above).
- Gender: For all genders.
- Concern: Anti-Ageing, Moisturizes Skin, Removes Dead Skin Cells.
- Texture: It has an even texture and is useful for being spread easily.
- Colour: The cream is an elegant shade of white.
- Smell: It has a mild fragrance of jasmine. A smell that can uplift the mood. The smell is neither too strong nor too light, giving that extra relaxation for a good night’s sleep.
It comes in a magnificently royal packaging. The container is transparent which helps to keep a tap on the amount of cream left. Although the package is big in size, the actual quantity of the cream is lesser than expected. It might seem like it won’t last for long, but since only a little bit of cream is required per use, it should serve fine.
- Use this cream over a well-cleansed face only.
- It needs to be used regularly, for it to work more efficiently.
- Handle the package carefully, as it may slip off and fall.
About the Brand
Forest Essentials is a traditional and authentic brand where the secrets of ancient beauty rituals have been brought to life. The belief of the company lies in creating “A Beautiful Environment”. This is done by:
- Deriving herbs from sustainable agriculture.
- Following environmentally friendly manufacturing.
- Following environment-friendly waste management practices.
Forest Essentials Jasmine And Patchouli Night Treatment Cream Rating ₹ 2,475
If you find your skin too oily, this night cream is for you. Controls oil production on the skin while helping fight aging and keep the skin young and elastic.