- Made with 100% natural, FSC certified birch wood.
- The spoons feel comfortable in your hand and are easy to use.
- Lightweight eco-friendly disposable cutlery for everyday use.
- Free from chemicals, toxins or glazes.
- A sustainable alternative to harmful plastic utensils.
About Ecoware Natural Wooden Biodegradable Spoon
The Ecoware – Natural Wooden Biodegradable Spoon provides a set of 25 sturdy biodegradable spoons that are made with fine quality wood sourced from replanted trees in farmed forests. We all are aware of the importance of eco-friendly products, especially when it comes to our health and hygiene. Using plastic spoons to consume food is a huge no as it can affect your health in the long run. On the flip side, these spoons are absolutely toxin free as well as compostable.
Benefits of Ecoware Natural Wooden Biodegradable Spoon
- A perfect environment-friendly product that can be used for years without any side effects. Made with high-quality wood, these spoons are easy to wash and minimal maintenance is needed.
- A biodegradable spoon that can be used for various kitchen utilities, is a must-have in every modern kitchen. These spoons aren’t just attractive looking but gives an old rustic vibe when you use it as well.
- These spoons can be used on both hot and cold foods. In the case of hot dishes, the heat won’t get transferred to the gripping handle, making it convenient to hold and use. A perfect option to use on non-stick cookware.
- The spoons are ideal for parties, barbeques and dinners. Replacing your plastic spoons or scratched metal spoons with this biodegradable cutlery is one step ahead to green living.
- It is easy to clean these spoons and they are completely hygienic and safe to be used by children.
How is it Made
1) Birch Wood
The wood from a thin-leaved deciduous hardwood tree, named birch, is used to make these spoons. Birch was often used to prepare folk medicines and its wood is widely popular for the manufacture of musical instruments. The high-quality wood from birch tree is stable, affordable and readily available. Birchwood is safe for kids and the natural light shade of the wood is pleasing to the senses. Presently, birch extracts are commonly used as a flavouring agent, for scenting leather and in the production of birch-tar oil.
Why use this Product
- A perfect eco-friendly addition to any contemporary kitchen.
- Sturdy wooden spoons made with good quality wood can be used to serve many intents.
- Doesn’t contain any chemical, polish or synthetic colour.
- Works perfectly for both warm and cold food.
- Brilliant, sustainable substitute for harmful plastic utensils.
- Perfect for everyday use as well as gatherings and get-togethers.
- Quantity: 25 spoons.
- Length: 14 cm.
- Do not make direct contact with fire as it will damage the spoon. Even, indirect exposure to extreme heat can dry out the wood so it will eventually crack.
- Do not leave them soaked on water for a long period of time.
- Do not put these wooden spoons in the dishwasher, especially if you have the drying cycle on.
Ecoware Natural Wooden Biodegradable Spoon (Pack of 25) Rating ₹ 170
This is a FSC certified birch wood biodegradable spoon by Ecoware – set of 25. Next time you throw a party, dont order those criminal plastic spoons. Pair these with biodegradable plates and up your party’s awesome.