- Oxo-biodegradable certified garbage bag
- Made from plants and no plastic or oils.
- Decomposes quicker than plastic.
- Can hold heavy waste and is thick so that there is no tear to allow leakage.
- Translucent green colour to allow identification and segregation of dry and wet waste.
About Ecoware Biodegradable Garbage Bags
Ecoware Biodegradable Garbage Bags are free from plastic and made from plants only. While plastic takes years to decompose, these plant-based garbage holders require only 90 days to decompose in the soil. The eco-friendly approach associated with this product makes it a safe choice for both your family and the environment.
Benefits of Ecoware Biodegradable Garbage Bags
- The garbage bag decomposes quicker than regular plastic.
- Identification and segregation of waste are possible due to its translucent colour.
- It is strong and sturdy to handle heavy weight and avoid tear and leakage.
How is it Made
1) Biodegradable Plastic
Ecoware Biodegradable Garbage Bag is made from 100% compostable and non-toxic materials. These bags can hold heavyweight and their disposal does not harm the environment in any way. The Ecoware garbage bags are made from plants and are free of plastic and oils.
How to Use
- Unroll the pack and tear a single piece.
- Unfold and open the garbage bag.
- It is ready to use.
- Quantity: 30 units
- Dimensions: Small size: 19 x 21 inches
- Biodegradable: Yes
- Colour: Translucent Green
A set of 30 bags are rolled together and it comes in neat packing for easy use. It doesn’t take a lot of areas and is easy to handle.
- It is designed for general household cleaning purpose. Hence, do not use it to carry heavy items or for any other intent.
- Strictly prevent any possible contact with fire.
- Be cautious regarding the weight of wet garbage.
- Check if it is compatible with the size of your dustbin.
Also read: NaturePac Biodegradable Garbage Bags Review
Ecoware Biodegradable Garbage Bags Rating ₹ 154
This is a biodegradable garbage bag by Ecoware. It is strong and allows you to hold heavy waste by preventing leakage. Takes only 90 days for quick decomposition. If you care enough and do waste segregation already, this is when your biodegradable kitchen waste should go.