- Dabur Neem Oil
- About Dabur Neem Oil
- Benefits of Dabur Neem Oil
- Key ingredients of Dabur Neem Oil
- How to use Dabur Neem Oil
- Side Effects of Dabur Neem Oil
- About Dabur
Dabur Neem Oil
- Strong smell
- Easily available
- Cures skin ailments
About Dabur Neem Oil
Oiling is a good way to make hairs healthy, it nourishes scalp and hairs, massaging hairs leads to better blood circulation and enhanced follicles health. Dabur Neem Oil is a good option to massage hairs, it nourishes your hairs with good quality ingredients and strengthens it from the roots. It clears your scalp, reduces dandruff and hair fall. It comes with anti-fungal property which cleanses your hair.
Benefits of Dabur Neem Oil
- Repels mosquitos
- Cleans hairs and scalp
Key ingredients of Dabur Neem Oil
The main ingredient in this oil is neem. Neem is known for its medicinal properties, it is used in the treatment of several skin ailments and is good for hairs as well. Neem is popular as a mosquito repellent as well.
How to use Dabur Neem Oil
- Detangle your hairs
- Apply the product on your hands directly
- Massage from root to tip
- Leave overnight or for an hour
- Wash your hair
Who is it for
- Hair type- Suitable for all kinds of hairs
- Age- People of any age can use this product, its children-friendly also
- Gender- All the genders can use it
- Concern- long, thick hairs with a black shine
- Texture- Moderate to thick texture
- Smell- strong smell of neem
- Colour- dark green in colour
The product comes in a brown easy to grip bottle, the bottle has a screw cap. It is cylindrical in shape and is travel-friendly.
Side Effects of Dabur Neem Oil
- Check ingredients for possible allergies
- Neem oil has a very strong smell, so better to use it with a carrier oil.
Dabur is a leading brand producing quality products of Ayurveda and natural personal care. Dabur is a household name in Ayurvedic medicine and also runs some non-profit organization for helping people to stay healthy by natural ways.
1. Can neem oil be used directly on the skin?
Sure, neem oil is very good for skin, it nourishes your skin and moisturizes it. You can also use it with a carrier oil.
2. How do you make neem oil?
- Wash neem leaves and let it dry
- Pour a generous amount of coconut oil into a saucepan and heat it
- Heat it until it’s completely transparent
- Grind the neem leaves
- Make a thick paste
- While the oil is transparent add the neem paste and stir immediately.
- Let the mixture boil, stir it constantly
- After boiling reduce the flame and keep on cooking.
- When the liquid turns green, turn the flame off
- Pour the oil in a glass jar while filtering it, press the residue so to get the remaining oil as well.
- Get the oil
- Store in a cool and dark place
3. Can I leave neem oil in my hair overnight?
Yes, you can leave neem oil for overnight in your hairs. It will nourish your hairs.
4. Does neem oil smell bad?
Yes, neem oil has a very strong smell, it is not bad but extremely strong.
Dabur Neem Ka Tail Rating ₹ 65
Get beautiful hairs with Dabur Neem Oil, it will not only nourish your hairs but will be beneficial for your skin as well.