- An environment-friendly product that is biodegradable.
- Food safe and certified by FDA.
- Corner grip for a better hold on the board.
- An American brand that produces bamboo utensils, from aged bamboo plants, grown organically.
- Since it is a bamboo product, there is there is no leaching of harmful chemicals into the food.
About Core Bamboo Chopping and Cutting Board
Core Bamboo CDU Corner Grip Prep Board is the much needed biodegradable cutlery around the kitchen. It is used for chopping vegetables, poultry, as well as for a variety of other purposes. It is eco-friendly disposable cutlery that provides as a swap for the general plastic cutting and preparation boards. It is not harsh on the knives and ensures their longevity. If maintained properly, this bamboo utensil can go on for years.
Benefits of Core Bamboo Chopping and Cutting Board
- Made from bamboo, it is an environment-friendly product, known for its sustainability.
- It is made from aged bamboo. Bamboo is one of the fastest growing grasses, so it doesn’t deplete.
- It is biodegradable cutlery which decomposes into the soil, rather than polluting it.
- It is easier on the knives, whilst not leeching any harmful chemicals on the vegetables being chopped.
- If taken good care, it is highly durable.
How is it Made
The material used for this board is made of sustainable and eco-friendly bamboo. It is one of the fastest grasses to grow, meaning that it can replenish itself within a short period of time. Unlike plastic and metals, bamboo does not react with the food, leech chemicals onto it, or melt at high temperatures. This makes the material a safe and healthy way of taking care of your family, along with making a positive switch towards environment protection. It is also much easier to decompose bamboo, making it more suitable than plastic, which takes hundreds of years to break down. Bamboo is considered one of the most viable alternative to plastics for several products and uses.
Why use this Product
- This brand is well-known for its eco-friendly disposable cutlery and environment-friendly products. They have passed all the tests by the FDA and are quite suitable for handling around the kitchen.
- The Core Bamboo Chopping and Cutting Board does not leach chemicals into the food and is gentle on the knives. It comes with a grip on all four corners that helps the individual to the ground onto it while doing the chopping.
- Core Bamboo makes its products by organically grown and aged bamboos. They only cut off the stalk, and not uproot the plant, which makes re-growing of the plant easier. They also grow their bamboos organically.
- Bamboo products decompose well into the soil, even fertilizing it in the process. Unlike them, the plastics will continue to pollute the soil for hundreds of years. Now that the planet is in danger, it is high time we make such small but equally effective switches to save our earth.
- Product Dimension: 9.5″x 12.5″
- Material: Aged Bamboo
- Colour: Brown
- Special Feature: Grips on all four corners for easy hold.
- Bamboo utensils should not be kept in damp places. Its storage should be in dry areas only.
- After washing it, make sure it is completely dry before shifting it to the storage space.
- Take good care of it to increase its durability. If you use mineral oil or board conditioner, the board will last you for years.
Read about all the ways you can reduce plastics through the one-time plastic products we use.
Core Bamboo Chopping and Cutting Board Rating ₹ 999
Replace plastics with Bamboo wherever you can. Go for this thick and sturdy chopping board which can handle anything that plastic chopping board can, and doesn’t add plastic garbage to the planet like the other.