- A natural hand wash that leaves one with soft skin.
- Natural foaming agents and food-grade preservatives used.
- Laden with anti-microbial properties, it fights off germ.
- Long lasting natural fragrance, and helps in achieving smooth and glowing skin.
- Environment-friendly and no harsh chemicals used in its production. Saponin from soapnut plant is used instead.
About BubbleNut Wash Natural Hand Wash
Most conventional store-bought hand sanitizers contain harmful chemicals like Triclosan (known to alter hormones), that do more harm to the body than good. The BubbleNut Wash – Natural Hand Wash, on the other hand, contains Saponin derived from soapnut plant that naturally foams and kills off bacteria, whilst retaining the soft skin. An environment-friendly and non-toxic natural hand wash, it contains anti-microbial properties similar to Triclosan but is a much safer option. Its natural fragrance and ability to render the body with glowing skin makes it an excellent option when it comes to hand wash.
Benefits of BubbleNut Wash Natural Hand Wash
- It is free from harsh chemicals like SLS, SLES, Triclosan, artificial fragrance and colour.
- It is relatively unlikely to cause any allergies and leaves the skin soft and glowing.
- A natural hand wash, it is environment-friendly.
- With anti-microbial properties, it fights off germs and keeps diseases at bay.
- It has a long lasting natural fragrance.
1) Saponin Extract from Soapnut
Soapnut or Reetha is frequently used in a lot of natural beauty products for hair and skin. It not only cleanses the skin deeply but also moisturizes it, leading to a soft skin. Thus, a natural conditioner, it prevents the drying of skin. It is suitable for use on sensitive skin, and also helps prevent or treat a lot of skin infections.
2) Essential Oil
Essential oils are immunity boosters that also calm and relax the body from the duress (even though their aroma). For the skin, they have anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, that render it quite a powerful treatment against a wide variety of skin problems. It also helps preserve the natural oil of the skin.
3) Food-Grade Preservatives
Any product that contains water needs to be preserved. If not, it tends to grow microbes, mold and fungi, that are microscopic and extremely dangerous for health. Food-grade preservatives are a great alternative to the harmful chemical preservatives. Most food-grade preservatives are derived naturally, or from natural products, and are by and large safe for use.
How to Use
- Pump a small quantity (1-2 pumps).
- Rub it against your palms for sometime till it lathers and foams properly.
- Wash it off with water.
- Do refill the same bottle when it gets over, rather than throwing it away, and buying a new one.
Who is it for
- Type: There is no mention of any age limit or special care mentioned, with regard to its usage. Since it is a natural hand wash, it is suitable for all skin types. However, a patch test (applying it on a small patch of skin to see if it causes any irritation) is highly recommended.
- Concern: Skin Allergies, Anti-Germ Hand Wash, Chemical Free Hand Wash.
- Texture: It is smooth and soapy in texture.
- Smell: It has a strong and long-lasting natural fragrance.
The container is an off-white bottle, with a nozzle drip attached. The attachment helps to keep a check on the quantity of this natural hand wash, during usage. The bottle, though made of plastic, is said to be reusable. BubbleNut has even urged its customers to refill the same bottle instead of buying a new container again.
- This is a hand wash for external use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children, as they may accidentally ingest it.
- Conduct a patch test before use, although its natural ingredients should not harm you unless you allergic to any of its ingredients.
BubbleNut Wash Natural Hand Wash Rating ₹ 199
This is an environment-friendly hand wash by BubbleNut using the blends of saponin and essential oils. Is gentle to your skin while it kills bacteria and leaves a long lasting natural fragrance.