- Enriched with carrot seed extracts.
- Provides sun protection against UVA/UVB, SPF40.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Has a dual function – moisturizes and protects the skin.
- An all natural and organic product.
About Biotique Bio Carrot Face & Body Sun Lotion SPF 40
This body and face sunscreen lotion makes use of organic ingredients to provide optimal sun protection. Sun tanning is a matter of concern due to its close association with uneven pigmentation, premature ageing, dark spots and blemishes. This natural sunscreen lotion protects the skin against broad-spectrum UV Rays and significantly reduces sun tanning and it’s related adverse effects. Apart from the sun protection effect of the sunscreen, it also performs the function of moisturizing the skin, keeping it soft, smooth, supple and glowing. This sunscreen is enriched with nature extracted carrot seeds that are rich in carotene that converts into beta-carotene or vitamin A which is extremely important for healthy functioning of the skin.
Benefits of Biotique Bio Carrot Face & Body Sun Lotion SPF 40
- This sunscreen has a creamy base which is very effectively absorbed when applied on the skin without leaving the undesirable white casts on the skin and provides optimum sun protection to the exposed parts of the body.
- The beta-carotene that is present in this lotion reduces the sensitivity of skin to the sun and is particularly useful for people with photosensitivity.
- It reduces the harmful effects of phototoxic drugs that a person might be using and promotes the overall health of the skin, making it appear youthful.
- The dual moisturizing and sun protection function of this lotion makes it suitable for use in winters which witness dry and cracked skin.
1) Carrot Oil
It contains the vitamins for healthy skin functioning, ie. Vitamin E and the protective vitamin C which work in a coordinated manner to restore the skin’s health and bring back it’s glowing texture. Carrot seed oil is also known for it’s antibacterial and rejuvenating properties and infuses moisture to the skin. It keeps the outer most layer of the skin soft and supple and also helps to fight off inflammatory skin conditions like eczema and dermatitis.
2) Quince Seeds
This fruit is packed with vitamins A, C, B and some other essential micronutrients like iron, phosphates, calcium and selenium. Due to the presence of vitamin C, quince seed extracts are used for its high potency against inflammation. It also has anti-allergic properties which can alleviate the symptoms of allergic skin disease including psoriasis and cystitis. Antioxidants contained in this product also help to fight ageing and wrinkle formation, also help to keep blemishes at bay.
3) Aloe Vera
Aloe vera extracts, known for its soothing effects on the skin and is the best remedy for skin abrasions and allergies. It also minimises the harsh effects of sun exposure including itchy skin and dermatitis. Has anti-ageing properties that work as a wrinkle fader, keeping the skin soft and smooth. It helps to exfoliate, rejuvenate and nourish the skin.
How to Use
- Apply a small amount of the lotion on exposed parts of the body 20-30mins prior to going out in the sun.
- Reapply every 3-4hours.
Who is it for
- Skin Type: It works best for dry to combination type skin.
- Age: It is suitable for every age groups.
- Gender: For all genders.
- Concern: Dry Skin, Sunscreen, Anti-Ageing.
- Texture: It has a medium consistency.
- Colour: It is a white coloured lotion.
- Smell: It has a floral fragrance.
The product comes in the standard Biotique packaging of a squeeze orange bottle with a flip cap. The packaging is sturdy, spill-proof and travel-friendly in nature.
- Perform a patch test before continuing to use the product. Apply a small amount of the lotion to a small patch of skin and wait to see if there is any redness or itchiness.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
Biotique Bio Carrot Face & Body Sun Lotion SPF 40 Rating ₹ 320
“This body and face sunscreen lotion by Biotique contains organic ingredients like carrot oil and quince seeds. Apply it for the dual benefit of moisturizing & sun protection.”