Moisturizing prevents the skin from getting dry and flaky, it also gives a glow to the face, moisturizing is very important in the case of dry skin but that doesn’t mean that moisturizing is a thing for dry skin only, oily skin needs equal moisturization but in a water-based manner as oil-based products are good for dry skin but they will make oily skin even oilier, Moisturizers come in various colours, that is, there is a moisturizer for every need of yours, so which is the best one for you? We have picked up a list of 10 best body lotions to help you out to know about the best one and to choose which suits you the best
- Benefits of Using Body Lotion
- How To Use Body Lotion
- How To Choose A Moisturizer
- Best Moisturiser Available In India
- 1. Parachute Advansed Body Lotion Deep Nourish
- 2. Nivea Nourishing Lotion Body Milk
- 3. Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Restore Body Lotion
- 4. Pond’s Triple Vitamin Moisturising Body Lotion
- 5. Himalaya Herbals Cocoa Butter Intensive Body Lotion
- 6. Dove Go Fresh Body Lotion
- 7. D’VENCE Original Body Lotion
- 8. Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Body Moisturizer
- 9. Cetaphil Restoraderm Body Moisturizer
- 10. WOW Skin Revive Nectar No Parabens & Mineral Oil Moisturiser
Benefits of Using Body Lotion
- Moisturizing gives a glow to you
- Makes skin soft
- Maintains the elasticity of the skin
- Prevents breakout of skin
- Skin remains hydrated
- Prevention from dry itchy skin
- Moisturizing is very helpful in cold sores
- Vitamins in moisturizers give the necessary nutrients to the skin
- Prevents skin from ageing
How To Use Body Lotion
- Take amount enough for your skin
- Apply thoroughly
- For best results, apply after a shower
How To Choose A Moisturizer
To choose the best moisturizer for you, first of all, look for what skin type you have. If you have an oily one use water-based and in case of dry skin use oil-based products. Also, know about your skin sensitivities, if you have any, then look for the ingredients that trigger it, if the moisturizer have it, skip it and look for another one.
Best Moisturiser Available In India
1. Parachute Advansed Body Lotion Deep Nourish
Parachute Advanced Body Lotion Deep Nourish is a coconut based moisturizer which is excellent for dry skin, it has coconut oil plus coconut milk, you only need to apply it once in ample amount, and you are ready to go for the whole day. It is economical and is effective in results.
275 rupees for 400 ml
2. Nivea Nourishing Lotion Body Milk
Nivea Body Milk, it works in the same way as milk works for our body like milk quenches our thirst, gives nutrients and is little thick in consistency, so is Nivea Body Milk. It comes with Glycerin in it which is the best ingredient for the skin as it is used for all the skincare regimes. 24 hours deep nourishment is provided in a skin-friendly way.
340 rupees for 400 ml
3. Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Restore Body Lotion
Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Restore Body Lotion, is a nice moisturizer which gives all day long deep nourishment, it works for long hours and gives a glow to the skin. Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Restore Body Lotion comes with little droplets of Vaseline Jelly, which work even better in moisturizing, it is friendly to all types of skin and due to its consistency, it never feels heavy.
75 rupees for 100 ml
4. Pond’s Triple Vitamin Moisturising Body Lotion
Pond’s Triple Vitamin Moisturizing Body Lotion has three vitamins in it, like it’s name suggests, Vitamin E, B3 and Vitamin C, Vitamin E gives the skin glow and repairs it, Vitamin C maintains the skin as young forever and prevents from breakout, Vitamin B3 gives anti-oxidants and makes skin soft and healthy. Pond’s Triple Vitamin Moisturizing Body Lotion thus works on three levels and is a great lotion
Rs.109 for 300ml
5. Himalaya Herbals Cocoa Butter Intensive Body Lotion
Himalaya Herbals Coco Butter Intensive Body Lotion comes with the nourishing and delicious Coco, Coco gives deep moisturizing, it also contains Olive Oil and Wheatgerm Oil which makes skin healthier as they have Vitamin E and Vitamin B6 and have anti-ageing properties
Rs. 235 for 400 ml
6. Dove Go Fresh Body Lotion
Dove is known for giving high moisturization, be it in their soap or shampoo, their body lotion, Dove Go Fresh is also like that, it has green tea extracts and cucumber within it, which on application give cool sensation along with nourishment. It is an ideal body lotion for summers owning to it’s light consistency and refreshing smell and feel.
100ml for Rs. 80.00
7. D’VENCE Original Body Lotion
D’VENCE Original Body Lotion is a luxe body lotion, it comes with Almond, Aloe, Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E, the fragrance is very nice and it is Paraben-free, SLS and other chemicals are alsi not in the product. The body lotion has different variants for different seasons but one for all is ST. D’VENCE Original Body Lotion which works for your skin in all the seasons, it is hypo-allergic so it is suitable for every skin type as well.
Rs. 175 for 100 ml
8. Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Body Moisturizer
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Body Moisturizer Is a boon for dry skin, it was made after looking at the skin conditions of fishermen in Norway, that is, for skin that is extremely dry and needs very deep nourishment, this moisturizer can hydrate any kind of dry and is excellent for winters.
Rs. 505 for 250 ml
9. Cetaphil Restoraderm Body Moisturizer
Cetaphil Restoraderm Body Moisturizer comes with Shea Butter and Sunflower seeds which performs three functions, it repairs the skin, hydrates the skin and also give relief from skin irritation, Cetaphil Restoraderm Body Moisturizer has great outcomes and can be used as a nigh cream as well.
Rs. 1344 for 295 ml
10. WOW Skin Revive Nectar No Parabens & Mineral Oil Moisturiser
WOW Skin Revive Nectar No Parabens & Mineral Oil Moisturiser contains no harmful chemicals and is very close to nature, it improves the overall texture of the skin and is very good for combination to dry skin, it has a quick absorb formula which makes it even better. WOW Skin Revive Nectar No Parabens & Mineral Oil Moisturiser also prevents skin from pre-match ageing.
Rs. 499 for 300 ml
Moisturising is an important step of caring for skin. It is important to give the necessary nutrients to the skin and a good body lotion fulfils all the needs of the skin. Moisturiser works on this and gives your skin a fulfilling life.
1. Is There A Difference Between Face And Body Lotion?
Yes, there is a difference between face and body lotion, face has a skin different from body, also it faces much dirt and sun rays then the body as most of the times body is completely covered but face cannot be covered like this, so Face Lotions have a formulation which is made for giving face the care it needs.
2. Can You Put Nivea Body Lotion On Your Face?
Yes, you can use Nivea Lotion on the face, it is very soft and smooth and will moisturize your face as well. But, do take care if you have an oily so that you don’t get excessive oil on your face.
3. Is Body Lotion Bad For Face?
No, body lotion is not bad for face, but the skin of face and body is quite different, also the exposure faced by them is quite different, so body lotion is formulated for giving the skin of body the needed nourishment, whereas, face needs something else, which cannot be fulfilled completely by body lotion.
4. Which Moisturizer Is Best For Face?
The best moisturizer for face is something that has a formulation that suits your skin types and gives the necessary care needed by your face. Apart from that, the following are good for face-
- WOW Skin Revive Nectar No Parabens & Mineral Oil Moisturiser
- D’VENCE Original Body Lotion
These two are very much close to nature and are friendly to all types of skin, they work on improving the overall skin texture.
5. Should I Moisturize My Face Before Bed?
Yes, you should moisturize your face before bedtime as sleeping gives the skin the time to repair itself, moisturizing aids in skin repairment and makes your skin healthy and glowing.