Banjara’s Natural Henna
- It is the most natural and safe hair product for nourishing the hair.
- It can be once in a week to give better results on the hair.
- It brings smoothness, shine and subtle colour to the hair.
- Banjara’s Natural Henna is better than any other chemical based conditioners, as it helps in managing the hair in the long run.
- It soothes the scalp and gives a relaxed feeling.
About Banjara’s Natural Henna
Banjrara’s Natural Henna is a magic potion for hair which works in many ways as to moisturising the hair, providing strength, preventing greying of hair etc. All men and women face the issue of greying of hair after a certain age, for them, this product is a boon as it not just offers prevention of greying but also provides nourishment to it. This Natural Henna also includes Hibiscus, Amla, Brahmi, Methi and Bringraj which help in different ways to protect the hair from damage.
Benefits of using Banjara’s Natural Henna
- It reduces roughness in hair and naturally brings shine and lustre to it.
- Natural Henna is more like investing in the hair than a short-term expense because the benefits last longer.
- Hair naturally looks trim after using it.
- Unlike other hair products, it doesn’t leave chemical residue on the scalp.
Key Ingredients of Banjara’s Natural Henna
Henna is a natural dye for hair. It pampers the skin and adds natural colour to it. It also strengthens the hair by reducing dandruff and locking in the moisture content.
Hibiscus flowers, as well as leaves, are a rich source of Vitamin A, B & C, which help in hair fall prevention. It also helps in adding mild and herbal smell to the hair.
Amla is rich in Vitamin C, which helps in preventing greying of hair. It also helps in eliminating dry and itchy scalp.
Brahmi helps in the prevention of dry scalp and hair fall.
How to use Banjara’s Natural Henna
- Take the packet contents in a bowl.
- Some water should be added to it little by little and made into a smooth paste.
- The package has Gloves, which can be used to apply the product evenly all over the hair.
- It should be applied from roots to ends.
- It should be left for 30-45 minutes before heading to shower.
Who is it for
- It can be used by anyone who wants to prevent greying of hair or want to keep their hair conditioned.
- It suits all hair types.
- Natural Henna is available as a powder and is algae green in colour.
- It has a herbal aroma which lasts for a few hours after a shower.
The product is packed in a plastic cover, which is placed in a cardboard package with all relevant information printed on it. It also includes gloves which let the process of applying Henna on the hair easy.
- The product must be tested on a patch of skin before applying it.
- Care should be taken while applying it because if it comes in contact with skin, it will dye the skin as well.
Banjara’s is a brand which has its values deep-seated in Ayurveda and natural health. It offers a plethora of Hair Care and Skincare products like Samvridhi Hair oil, Multani Mitti face pack, Aloe Vera Gel, etc from many other products. People have used Banjara’s products for years and one can bank their trust on this brand for Hair/skin maintenance.
Henna is one of the best choices for colouring hair naturally and it is full of nutrients for hair growth as well. Inform yourself of these henna benefits for colouring and growth and you will be a fan too. Check here all the other benefits that henna imparts to your hair’s health.
Banjara’s Natural Henna Rating ₹ 275
Banjara’s Natural Henna is an answer to all those persons in their Mid-30s or above, who experience greying of hair and hair loss. Generally for those who have used chemical based hair dyes suffer from chemical residues on the scalp. Unlike such experiences, Henna comes as bliss as it does not have such adverse effects on scalp and it imparts good health to the hair. It is very much recommended for all types of hair and is suggested for the lifestyle that we all have.