- The high-quality silicon-based product is tested to be safe for menstrual sanitary use.
- The reusable silicone menstrual cup is coupled with long terms benefits.
- No worries on leakage, odor, stains, germs or bacterial growth, skin rashes etc.
- An environment-friendly product as it displaces the need of use of sanitary pads for nearly 20 years by each woman.
- High flexibility and durability of the product.
About Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup
Sirona FDA Approved Reusable Menstrual Cup – Medium is a reusable silicone menstrual cup that is worn internally to collect menstrual blood. Similar to a tampon, this is used to collect the menstrual blood in its original liquid form along with the remains, unlike the absorbance technique used in tampons. These reusable menstrual cups are made from high-quality silicone that is widely used in the medical industry for catheters, baby nipples, etc. Sirona FDA Approved Reusable Menstrual Cup – Medium is hypoallergenic and is non-toxic for health. It is highly recommended for those who swim irrespective of their menstrual cycle.
Benefits of Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup
- It can be used up to 12 hours: depends on the period flow.
- It is leakage proof.
- It is reusable: prevents the recurring cost of sanitary pads and subsequent damage to the environment.
- No oxidation of the menstrual flow: No chance for bacteria or germ growth.
- It is economical and has an elegant design.
- It can be best for swimming during periods.
- It is completely comfortable and has an easy fit and good capacity.
How is it Made
Designed to have a good capacity ranging from 5 to 28 mL of menstrual blood, Sirona FDA Approved Reusable Menstrual Cup – Medium is comfortably used for long hours without spillage. The internal use of this reusable menstrual cups has been very useful to overcome germs and bacterial buildup and the worry of leakage and stains. It is highly flexible and does not cause any discomfort when used during energy-intensive activities like dancing, swimming, cycling, etc.
How to Use
- Before using the menstrual cup, wash the reusable menstrual cup and your hands with warm water.
- In order to fold and use the reusable menstrual cup, press the diagonal points of the cup together to fold it into the half. Now, fold it again in half, holding it firmly between your fingers (thumb and forefinger).
- Spread your legs and using your free hand, gently separate the labia. Now, slowly push the folded cup into the vaginal opening.
- You need to be aware of the menstrual flow and empty the cup accordingly. The cup is designed to hold about a maximum of 28 mL of menstrual flow. It is ideally suggested to empty the cup 2 to 5 times a day, about every 3 to 4 hours.
- To remove the reusable menstrual cup, first wash your hands well. Now, pull the stem gently until you feel the base of the cup. Slowly pinch the cup to help release the seal and pull it out completely to remove. Empty the menstrual cup into the toilet and flush.
- Wash the reusable menstrual cup well with warm water and re-insert by the same procedure.
- After usage, dip the cup in boiling water on the stove for about 5 to 10 minutes. This is needed to maintain hygiene and sanitation levels. Let it dry completely (if possible in sunlight) before storing.
Why use this Product
- The Sirona FDA Approved Reusable Menstrual Cup – Medium is an innovative solution to all of the period struggles. With the ordinary sanitary pads, there used to exist loads of trouble with odor, leakage worries, the possibility of skin rashes and diseases due to chemicals. Also, disposing of the sanitary pads is yet another task.
- The Reusable menstrual cup possesses astonishing flexibility and is known to reduce period cramps. It is safe to use as it is derived from a high-quality silicone base. They last longer and can be reused over and over again for an optimal period of 15 to 20 years.
- It prevents the skin rashes, the possibility of leakage, infections, odour etc.
- These reusable menstrual cups are good for the planet too. With each person opting for Sirona FDA Approved Reusable Menstrual Cup, we are saving the earth from the waste generated over 15 to 20 years of monthly used sanitary pads. With a revolutionary and united step from everyone, we can say bye to the corresponding waste generated. Therefore these reusable menstrual cups are greatly environment-friendly.
- Cup Size: The medium size cup comes in 67×43 mm.
- Cup Colour: It comes in light lavender colour.
- Ensure you wash your hands before touching the reusable menstrual cup.
- Store in a clean and dry place.
Did you know, some sanitary napkins are better than others, not just in doing their sanitary job, but by being better biodegradable sanitary napkins too.
Sirona FDA Approved Reusable Menstrual Cup with Medical Grade Silicone Rating ₹ 450
Sanitary wastes are a large part of the waste generated by us. This product is considered nature-friendly as it reduces the extent of sanitary waste generated. Can be reused.