- Maxcare Virgin Coconut Oil Cold Pressed
- About Maxcare Virgin Coconut Oil Cold Pressed
- Benefits of using Maxcare Virgin Coconut Oil Cold Pressed
- Key Ingredients of Maxcare Virgin Coconut Oil Cold Pressed
- About Maxcare
Maxcare Virgin Coconut Oil Cold Pressed
- The most natural form of coconut oil, which is extracted by cold-pressing the Coconut meat.
- It has no preservatives or artificial flavors and hence is most beneficial for the body. It is the best oil that can be used to discover benefits in the long run.
- It serves multi-purposes, as it can be used for cooking, skin care, hair care, and baby care also.
- It gets absorbed into the skin very quickly as it is clear and mild.
About Maxcare Virgin Coconut Oil Cold Pressed
It is a very genuine product, made by cold pressed coconut milk and without adding any parabens or preservatives or flavors as well. Since it is the purest and natural form of coconut oil, it can be used for any household purposes. Since it is not heated, the oil doesn’t lose its anti-oxidative or anti-microbial properties, so it can be used to get rid of dandruff, damaged skin, hair fall, bad breath etc.
Benefits of using Maxcare Virgin Coconut Oil Cold Pressed
- It can be substituted for other cooking oils, as it has saturated fats & lauric acid which benefit the body in fat-burning. A little quantity is sufficient for cooking
- It really works on Skin and hair and lets us experience never-seen-before benefits because it is the most natural oil and imparts all its goodness onto the skin.
- It can be used for babies for massaging purposes without any hesitation, as it is chemical-free.
- It easily gets absorbed into the skin, letting it actually work on the skin and show the anti-oxidative, anti-bacterial benefits.
- For those who are facing severe hair fall or hair damage issues, they can rest assured on using this oil, because it penetrates deep into the scalp and works from root level and repairs hair shafts.
- It can be included in dietary food, for salad dressing or any other food preparation.
Key Ingredients of Maxcare Virgin Coconut Oil Cold Pressed
The only ingredient used in making this oil is Coconut meat, which is cold-pressed. Coconut meat is the white flesh, found inside of the Coconut. It has saturated fats, which are medium chain fatty acids and not long-chain fatty acids, which are easily absorbed by the skin and will not lead to cholesterol formation on consumption. Coconut meat is rich in Proteins and Magnesium which help in the reduction of hair fall.
How to Use Maxcare Virgin Coconut Oil Cold Pressed
Depending on the purpose for which it is being used, a generous amount can be used in that process.
- Cooking purpose- the amount of oil as required by the cooking process and as per requirement.
- Skincare – few drops of oil should be taken and be applied over the skin and be massaged. It is suggested to be left for a while or overnight to see better results.
- Hair care – It should be massaged onto the scalp and be left for few hours or overnight. A mild shampoo should be used for washing the hair. This way it should be used for twice a week for 4- 5 months to experience tremendous changes.
- Baby care- It helps reduce rashes caused due to the usage of diapers. Few drops of oil can be massaged on the body and the face.
Who is it for
- There is no age, gender, or any other factor which will make this oil not useful.
- Any person, of any age/skin/hair type, can believe in this product and use it without a doubt.
- For those with dry skin or frizzy hair can make the most of it, as it helps in bringing back the luster, the hair and original texture of the skin.
- It can also be used for oil pulling to have a better oral condition.
- It is a colorless oil with a mild and sweet smell.
- Since no preservatives or flavors are added, it doesn’t have any color.
It is packed in a transparent plastic bottle with a normal screw cap and is available in different quantities like – 250 ml, 500 ml, and 1litre.
Maxcare Virgin Coconut Oil Cold Pressed Side Effects
- This oil can get condensed below 18 degrees Celsius. In that case, it should be placed in warm water and be used.
- It should not be boiled or microwaved, which will make it lose its properties.
Maxcare is a dedicated brand for production of coconut based products like Coconut cold-pressed oil, Desiccated coconut powder, and Mangal coconut flakes, all of which are made naturally without any alterations or refining made.
Maxcare Virgin Coconut Oil Cold Pressed Rating ₹ 375
Maxcare Virgin coconut cold-pressed can be used for many purposes as mentioned. It can also be used as a base to make other products like homemade sweets, homemade hair-packs or face-packs etc. These days it is difficult and inaccessible to find the purest form of coconut oil. Maxcare helps us by providing this product online on its website and in different online stores at reasonable prices. For the N-Number of mentioned benefits it serves, it can be the best choice of oil for anyone.