- A chemical-free, organic dishwashing powder that is safe for kids.
- It uses natural ingredients like soapnut that effectively cleans utensils, whilst being safe for the family’s health.
- It is biodegradable and environment-friendly, even on disposal.
- Ideal for cleaning baby’s dishes and bottles, it is a boon for new parents.
- It is less likely to cause any allergies and is also gentle on the skin.
- Helps tackle oily stains and utensils, and leaves behind a shine on the utensils.
About BubbleNut Wash Natural Dish Wash Powder
Most Dishwash Powders use harmful chemicals to create lather. When these remain in the utensils as unclean residue, they may be ingested, which is quite dangerous for the individual, especially children. Bubblenutwash – Natural Dishwash Powder is a Non-Toxic Biodegradable Cleaning Product that is chemical free and is gentle on the skin. So there is no more irritation and rough hands after cleaning. Ideal for washing your baby’s utensils, it also effectively cleans off oily utensils, leaving a shine behind. Safe for children, it is easy on the environment even after disposal.
Benefits of BubbleNut Wash Natural Dish Wash Powder
- This dish wash powder is chemical free and safe for kids. it does not contain sulphate, SLS, SLES, artificial fragrance, and artificial colour.
- One of the best Non-Toxic Biodegradable Cleaning Products that used soapnuts as an alternative to the harsh lathering agents.
- Effectively cleans off residues.
- Suitable for cleaning baby utensils and dishes.
- It is environment-friendly.
- Goes gentle on the skin, and there are no chapped hands after washing.
- Removes greasy stains and creates low lather, requiring less water for cleaning.
- Adds on an extra shine to the utensils.
1) Soap Nut
Soapnuts have a mild soapy texture when it comes in contact with water. It has a wide variety of uses. Its anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties make it ideal for use as a dishwasher to fight off germs from the utensils. It also cleans off residual food effectively and takes care of the harm of ingesting the residue. It can also help the utensils to shine like they are new.
2) Citrus Powder
Citrus powder in this dish wash powder is made from the peal of lemon and oranges. Citrus powder has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, making it ideal as a dishwasher. It cleans off utensils spotless and helps remove oil and water stains on them. Its aroma is refreshing and adds on to the quality of this chemical-free dishwashing powder.
How to Use
- Pour 1 teaspoon of the powder in a bowl.
- Add 100mL of water to it, and mix well.
- Once it turns into a paste, take a sponge, lightly dip in the formula, and use it to rub off the dirt and food particles off utensils.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Who is it for
- Type: Adults can use this to clean off dishes. It is especially beneficial to new fathers and mothers who want to ensure that their child’s health is safe. This organic dishwashing powder is ideal to wash the baby’s utensils.
- Concern: Dishwashing, Stain Removal.
- Texture: It is a powdered dishwashing agent.
- Smell: It has a citric fragrance which is a combination of orange and lemon flavours.
A colourful box enclosing the powder, the packaging of Bubblenutwash – Natural Dishwash Powder is made of cardboard, and hence, is completely biodegradable. It can also be recycled for a variety of decorative or practical purposes.
- It does not lather much. Do not overuse it in order to achieve foam.
- Although a natural dishwashing powder, it is for external use only.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets as they may accidentally ingest it.
Also read: Brics EcoSwachh Natural Dish Wash Review
BubbleNut Wash - Natural DishWash Powder Rating ₹ 249
This chemical-free dish wash powder by BubbleNut uses natural surfactants and cleaning ingredients like soap nut and citrus powder. Use it for effective cleaning of utensils as well as for your baby’s dishes and bottles.