- Allin Exporters Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- About Allin Exporters Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- Benefits of Allin Exporters Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- Key Ingredients of Allin Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- How to use Allin Exporters Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- About Allin Exporters
Allin Exporters Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- The oil is a natural oil, extracted by Cold pressing Argan seeds.
- It can be used for both skin care as well as hair care purposes.
- It helps to smoothen and moisturize the skin, with a very little amount of application.
- It helps reduce dry and frizzy hair and adds luster to it.
- It can be used to alleviate any body aches.
About Allin Exporters Cold Pressed Argan Oil
Allin Exporters Cold Pressed Argan Oil is a multi-purpose oil which can be used for soothing scars, blemishes or any other skin damage and keeps the hair smooth and shining. Allin Exporters Cold Pressed Argan Oil is certified by different countries standards like HACCP, HALAL, ISO 9001 & KOSHER.
Benefits of Allin Exporters Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- It nourishes the skin or scalp by retaining the moisture.
- It gives a flaunt-able, even skin tone.
- It helps in putting a check to aging factors on the face like wrinkles, fine lines, etc., making the flexible and young-looking.
- It comes at an affordable price for the benefits it gives.
- The oil has antioxidative, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, which help the skin to stay clean and alive.
Key Ingredients of Allin Cold Pressed Argan Oil
The key ingredients of this oil include Carotenes, Squalene, (-)-epicatechin, fatty acids, phenols such as Caffeic acid, Tocopherols, Vanillic acids, Tyrosol, Oleuropein, (+)-Catechin, Catechol, and Resorcinol.
How to use Allin Exporters Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- A little bit of the oil should be taken in palms and be massaged into skin or scalp and be left for a few hours before washing it off.
- It can be mixed with coconut oil or wheat germ oil or any other preferred oils or gels and be used in combination.
Who is it for
- This oil is meant for men and women of all ages and skin/hair types.
- The oil is a little greasy, translucent and has a nutty smell.
It is packed in a small plastic bottle with a screw cap and a tight lid. The package comes in different quantities to choose, ranging from 15 ml to 1000 ml.
- It should be stored in a dry place and if any contact is made with eyes, it should be rinsed thoroughly.
About Allin Exporters
Allin Exporters is a brand that sells different Essential oils, Diffusers, Attars around the world. The products are certified by different countries standards and are trustable. They export to anywhere in the world.
Allin Exporters Cold Pressed Argan Oil Rating ₹ 357
Allin Exporters Cold Pressed Argan Oil is a carrier oil and can be used for massage as well as for nourishing purposes. The nutritional value of this oil gets into the skin on regular application, making the skin look radiant. It heals the skin and hair from an unending dryness. On regular usage, hair gets conditioned with reduction of split ends and added lustre. The oil also comes handy to relieve pain caused to muscles. This way it is evident that this oil acts as an efficient therapeutic oil.