- List of Top 10 Best Tea Tree Oil Face wash in India
- 1. Body Wash Tea Tree Oil Face Wash
- 2. FabIndia Tea Tree Oil Face Wash
- 3. Lotus Tea Tree Oil-Control Face Wash
- 4. Nyassa Tea Tree Oil Face Wash
- 5. Aroma Magic Neem & Tea Tree Oil Face Wash
- 6. VLCC Alpine Mint and Tea Tree refreshing Face Wash
- 7. Avon Purifying Tea Tree Oil & Green Tea Face Wash
- 8. Oriflame Pure Naturals Organic Tea Tree Oil and Rosemary Purifying Face Wash & Tone Gel
- 9. Jovees Tea Tree Oil Controlling Face Wash
- 10. Acmed Face Wash by Zymo
List of Top 10 Best Tea Tree Oil Face wash in India
Tea tree oil has been used throughout the world for a bunch of skin issues. It is one of the most trending ingredients in the beauty industry these days, being used in several face wash, toners, soaps and shampoo products.
The leaves of Melaleuca Alternifolia, a native tree belonging to Queensland and New South Wales in Australia produces the tea tree oil which has been used as a curing medicine for cough and cold and also for skin healing, from centuries. Comprising of certain compounds such as terpinen-4 ol, this product kills the bacteria, and fungi thereby protecting the skin from harmful infection and healing the skin.
Let us have a look at some of the best Tea Tree Oil face wash in India which bear the goodness of Tea Tree Oil and help in achieving a cleaner, acne-prone skin.
1. Body Wash Tea Tree Oil Face Wash
The products of Body Wash can be vouched for as they contain natural ingredients only. The face wash removes all the excess oil from the skin thereby making the skin spotless and pimple-free. It also removes the bacteria which is causing the pimples in the first place thereby removing the root of the problem and thereby turning out to be more effective. It can be applied daily on the face and radiates a different glow on the skin.
Acne-prone skin can benefit from switching to using Argan oil too. Check out.
2. FabIndia Tea Tree Oil Face Wash
The famous name in apparel and furnishings also makes beauty products and this one is absolutely amazing. Comprising of all the goodness of tea tree oil and turmeric extracts, this face wash should definitely be added on your daily skincare products for acne-free skin.
3. Lotus Tea Tree Oil-Control Face Wash
Perfect for oily skin, the Lotus Tea Tree Oil-Control Face Wash comprises of tea tree oil, extracts of oak bark, and cinnamon which works wonders by maintaining removing the excessive oil and at the same time prevents the skin from becoming dry. If you suffer from excessively oily skin, do take care of your skin naturally using these oily skin tips and remedies that are easy to practice at home.
4. Nyassa Tea Tree Oil Face Wash
This face wash has antibacterial properties which are ideal for dealing with dust particles and clean the oil secretions without stripping the skin off its natural oils thereby giving your skin a clean look. It has proven to be effective for normal to oily skin.
5. Aroma Magic Neem & Tea Tree Oil Face Wash
This product is the best of both worlds since it comprises of the freshness of Neem extract along with the goodness of tea tree oil and thereby turns out to be very effective against pimples, irritated skin, and acne. Since centuries, Neem has proven its use for skin issues and skin care goals.
6. VLCC Alpine Mint and Tea Tree refreshing Face Wash
The fact that VLCC is a very trusted brand in India cannot be denied. The tea tree face wash that VLCC has come up with has antiseptic as well as antibacterial properties which act as a blanket to protect the skin from pimples and imparting a glowing skin. It is one of the best cleansers to prevent acne.
7. Avon Purifying Tea Tree Oil & Green Tea Face Wash
The effective cleansing action of this face wash ensures that all the clogged pores get unblocked thereby preventing pimples and also turns out to be effective in treating the blackheads. It comprises of the extracts of green tea which is another very effective natural ingredient for treating oily skin.
8. Oriflame Pure Naturals Organic Tea Tree Oil and Rosemary Purifying Face Wash & Tone Gel
This product by Oriflame is considered to be the best organic tea tree oil face wash. This product has been produced by Sweden and ensures that your skin is free from all dust and impurities by removing the excess oil from your skin and giving it a fresh and clean look.
9. Jovees Tea Tree Oil Controlling Face Wash
Belonging to the native place of the tea tree oil, this face wash comprises of all the essential nutrients which will surely keep all the acne, pimples, and skin problems at bay. By controlling all the oily secretions on the face, this product is definitely the number 1 choice for all your oily skin issues.
10. Acmed Face Wash by Zymo
Dermatologically proven product, it fights all the acne related issues and goes deep into the skin to clean the face and prevent acne as well as pimples from surfacing on the skin.
Q1. Benefits of Tea Tree Oil Facewash?
Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, some benefits of Tea tree oil Face Wash include:
- It heals acne and deals with oil in the skin without drying the skin
- It removes blemishes from the skin
- It tones the skin perfectly and gives it a fresh look
- It also prevents blackheads with the help of its green tea extracts
Q2. What are the Benefits of Tea Tree Oil?
Tea Tree oil has numerous benefits for the face due to its natural healing properties including:
- Tea tree oil cleansing acne-prone skin is a given.
- Due to its antibacterial properties, it helps in getting rid of the red, inflamed skin which further causes itching and irritation.
- Due to its soothing action, the tea tree oil is very effective in treating blisters, and rashes.
- Skin Tags which is a flesh coloured growth on the skin can be effectively removed with the help of tea tree oil due to its antiseptic properties.
- Tea tree oil helps in getting rid of the constant itching which takes place during chickenpox.
Q3. Which Tea Tree oil Facewash is Best for Pimples and Acne?
Avon Naturals Tea Tree Oil & Green Tea purifying face wash goes deep into the pores of the skin and cleanses them thereby preventing blackheads and pimples. Mixed with the uprightness of green tea which is considered to be excellent for the skin, this face wash should definitely help you get rid of all those pimples on your face.
Due to its antibacterial and antiseptic properties, Body Wash Tea Tree Oil Face Wash is the best for treating acne and for preventing an acne-prone skin from breakouts since it prevents the root cause of acne i.e. the bacteria causing the acne.
Q4. How to Use a Face Wash for Clear Skin?
Directions for use:
- First, wet your face
- Massage the face wash on your face in a circular upward motion
- Rinse your face with water
- Repeat it twice a day for effective results
Q5. Precaution While Using Tea Tree Oil Facewash?
Certain things need to be kept in mind while using the facewash. These include:
- Though tea tree oil face wash is excellent for getting rid of acne, it might cause skin irritation in certain cases depending on the skin type which is why it is advisable to apply the product on a patch and see the results first.
- Excess of anything is bad which is why the facewash should be applied on the face not more than twice a day since it can end up drying your skin.
- Tea tree oil causes a burning sensation in the skin types that it is not suitable for. It is advisable to apply it on a small skin patch first rather than the entire face the first time.
While we’re on the subject of Tea Tree oil and its benefits for which it is included in facewash, it will be beneficial to know that some of the same properties of Tea Tree oil help with hair care as well. Which is why it is a great essential oil to go into your shampoo and conditioner as well. You can do so by adding 2-3 drops of Tea Tree essential oil to your shampoo/conditioner application or get a great tea-tree oil based shampoo or conditioner from the market.